Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 4: MRoberts, DWilson, HReid, McKercher, SClohesy, or Howes.
My Preference: MRoberts, DWilson, McKercher, and Howes. Agree?

My order of preference is: (1) McKercher (2) DWilson (3) MRoberts (4/5) HReid or Howes (6) SClohesy
Agree on top 2. Don't have Colby anymore but wish I did with the Saints match up. Roberts has monsoon conditions which worries me for a +6 lover. Reid should go well freshened up. Clohesy is probably the one I picked that I'm not convinced on. Howes could do well. Cats gave up alot to North of all teams.

Finally traded out Williams and avoided his subbing.
Brought in Curtin (bench)... Who was also subbed out. 😐
At least Curtin= $ neutral. Williams loses $15k and frustrates owners with a rookie score.

Holding Rozee and bringing in Curtin which was a bye structure trade has started horribly. Wish i waited to see on Curtin as he will most likely be dropped now.

Have traded in Bailey Dale at this stage but will be sweating the Bonner sub call.

In hindsight i should’ve gone Sharp down to Mckercher and Rozee up to any other mid apart from Merrett.

Holding Rozee and bringing in Curtin which was a bye structure trade has started horribly. Wish i waited to see on Curtin as he will most likely be dropped now.

Have traded in Bailey Dale at this stage but will be sweating the Bonner sub call.

In hindsight i should’ve gone Sharp down to Mckercher and Rozee up to any other mid apart from Merrett.
Doubt Curtin is dropped. He didn't score great but looked solid and he's their prized pick. They'll want games into him and he should get better.

Curtin won’t be dropped, trust.

We're all fantasy coaches first on this board, so you should be happy that Sharp is playing against a team with more holes than a block of jarlsberg.
In the same way I cheered when Naicos managed a handy +9 in the dying minutes of the final quarter last night...
happy wrestlemania vii GIF by WWE

Roberts, Whit, Grundy, Adams in the monsoon 😬, should favour the latter over the former, although Berry and Zorko managed to go +6 crazy in that Gabba monsoon…

Wilson, Sheeze, Powell

Howes

Reid, Martin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the Sydney radar at the moment the rain is a fair way away from the SCG…. The forecast has changed from 5-25mm which is still a lot but not the 50mm from earlier in the week

Looking at the Sydney radar at the moment the rain is a fair way away from the SCG…. The forecast has changed from 5-25mm which is still a lot but not the 50mm from earlier in the week

Yeah think most of the rain is coming tomorrow instead now. About to go for a run so hope I don't get drenched..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back