News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn it probably makes people pick Bont now
Yeah, still plenty of time to go, but many will look at Gawn and or Grundy anyway, I guess, on value.

English revisited.
More at 11. Hearing he is not a fan of hard solo and hates lamingtons, just working to confirm with a sauce on the insidebefore going with that bombshell.

Fyfe hey, fool me once or fool me 6 times!!!:think:
He's a rooster, like the cut of his jib, but the soft tissue history on the AFLX Flyers HOF First Balloter... Gutsy. Gutsy as.

English revisited.
More at 11. Hearing he is not a fan of hard solo and hates lamingtons, just working to confirm with a sauce on the insidebefore going with that bombshell.

collision at training recently is bullshit - resident track watcher has continued to report Tim has been running laps since they came back in November.

but is also reporting suspected lingering concussion issues is the reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

collision at training recently is bullshit - resident track watcher has continued to report Tim has been running laps since they came back in November.

but is also reporting suspected lingering concussion issues is the reason.
Aah, ok, cheers for the context 👍
Was wondering why there was smoke and shadows behind the windows to the extent that Rhino had to put that tweet out.
Hope English will be right, worry if the concussion history is flaring up again 😔

You keeping Curtin?
Still two months to go mate

Breathe Chill Out GIF by CSDRMS
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF
drunk al pacino GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back