Preview 2024 Mid Season Draft Prospects & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

MSD Info

Full list of MSD Nominees

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Payne was a backman before moving forward - how’s his skillset as a defender.
First of all can he defend 1on 1 and secondly can he give us rebound out of there
Solid 1 v 1 defender, uses his intensity and closing speed well but has no composure and is prone to rushing his disposal.

Larkey got hammered today. If we don't take big forward in the MSD then I don't understand what we're trying to fill. Scaife at 197 is the obvious choice . But I bet we take a sub 185 player that weighs 70 kilos
Scaife would not have made much of a difference today.

I'm okay with bringing him in if we start to offload some of our forward flankers. I'd keep CZ and Curtis.
He looks more of a ground player than the others. Might complement Bull and Curtis.

More so than Ford and Stephenson who give three parts of **** all.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Larkey got hammered today. If we don't take big forward in the MSD then I don't understand what we're trying to fill. Scaife at 197 is the obvious choice . But I bet we take a sub 185 player that weighs 70 kilos
Live game in WA. West Perth's Scaife has kicked 2.1 to half time against Swan Districts. Game is now viewable on AFL site.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back