Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

The old fossil in me just does not want to see one more goal celebration that is not a simple fist pump and a "COME ON"

No "ssshhh" gags

No Premier League imitations

No posing to the crowd

Just turn to your teammates and ****ing celebrate it with them
I can see why you call yourself caeser dude and I thought I was old. I don't mind most celebrations, some go too far but.

Most unlikeable players in the AFL:

1. Mason Cox
2. Stringer
3. Willie Rioli
4. Zorko
5. Ginnivan

Okay maybe the Pies are back and ofc Portz is the team to give them confidence. Might hover around midtable imo.

Nice banking a win against them at the MCG though, cant discredit that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haaaate to be that guy but I just have to.

*Have patios

But I absolutely love a patio.

This table

View attachment 1978184

With these chairs

View attachment 1978188

Equals a great night

i'm in a flat ... so i'm a balcony guy ... gotta have a good balcony, tucked away but with an ok view
i can see the ocean, just, but the ocean sky is a great view whatever the weather

i'm in a flat ... so i'm a balcony guy ... gotta have a good balcony, tucked away but with an ok view
i can see the ocean, just, but the ocean sky is a great view whatever the weather
Oh you're winning at life mate. Something about being elevated, looking out your window and seeing the sky rather than a fence or a wall. Jealous.

Carlton came into this round with a poor record in defence. Not top 8 material. They seem to allow teams to stay in the game when they should be well on top.

Pies are making the most of it at the moment.

Oh you're winning at life mate. Something about being elevated, looking out your window and seeing the sky rather than a fence or a wall. Jealous.
This is my view when I sit on my deck chair in my backyard. I can’t complain.

Attachments

• IMG_4125.jpeg
    IMG_4125.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back