Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Most unlikeable players in the AFL:

1. Mason Cox
2. Stringer
3. Willie Rioli
4. Zorko
5. Ginnivan
Taylor Walker & Toby Greene share the number one spot for me.

The former because what he said is indicative of who Walker is, regardless of his so-called rehabilitation and education since.

The latter because I've lost a mate to a random act of violence so I will never be able to minimise what Greene did.

IMO neither should be in the AFL.

Taylor Walker & Toby Greene share the number one spot for me.

The former because what he said is indicative of who Walker is, regardless of his so-called rehabilitation and education since.

The latter because I've lost a mate to a random act of violence so I will never be able to minimise what Greene did.

IMO neither should be in the AFL.
I might need to expand the list to a top 20.

Too many high-calibre suggestions to ignore.

Oh you're winning at life mate. Something about being elevated, looking out your window and seeing the sky rather than a fence or a wall. Jealous.

really not that elevated, just first floor, but a bit elevated over a garage too ... but it's quiet, and i can see the tv from here too
probably the winningest i've ever felt, being here
anyway, back to the football

... and carlton better top collingwood's momentum

really not that elevated, just first floor, but a bit elevated over a garage too ... but it's quiet, and i can see the tv from here too
probably the winningest i've ever felt, being here
anyway, back to the football

... and carlton better top collingwood's momentum
Why go back to the football mate? Show us pics.

You trust us?
Like I said our best footy of 2024 played so far would beat them comfortably I think. So yeah I guess I would trust them. Would I trust against say Bulldogs or Saints or the like ? Probably not. Regardless of what happens tomorrow which is probably not going to be a good indicator still believe we will be there when the whips are cracking and Geelong would be the least of my worries. Carlton my least preferred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back