Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies will race up the ladder after a slow start.

Still imo the 2nd best team after us

Potentially another big final against them

Depends on the next 3, tough little patch, but probably on the way back as you say. Looked so fumbly against the Dons and Blues though.

Clarkson will walk I reckon, they look beyond hopeless. Don't think it'll be this year, though.

Hard to walk from a massive salary. I reckon he is managed out in two years.

Norf destroys people. Kids in the draft pray they are not consigned there where their talent will wither and die. Dyl Stephens has gone backwards and is awful to watch . The invective he and other players cop is outrageous.

Actually I think the poisonous Norf fans are central to the dreadful culture at the Club.

Richmond vs North cant pick a winner.

Richmond got those flags but they look a mile off the pace without anything coming through.

Yeah but at least a Tigers fan can take comfort in 3 recent flags and its their time down, they tried to extend the era and it didnt work. They also have a massive fan base etc.

North I mean , I guess you hope some kids make it, but then guys like JHF just piss off anyway.

Clarkson will walk I reckon, they look beyond hopeless. Don't think it'll be this year, though.

He is teflon though, basically wait around for more concessions

Yeah but at least a Tigers fan can take comfort in 3 recent flags and its their time down, they tried to extend the era and it didnt work. They also have a massive fan base etc.

North I mean , I guess you hope some kids make it, but then guys like JHF just piss off anyway.

Yer but they might be back in the wilderness for another 30yrs lol.

North I don't think it's salvageable

Think they might squeak a win but to many long-term injuries to contend for this season.

Pies should make the 8 but they are a non threat to the top 4.

I meant as a flag contender, just no chance, I will eat all the humble pie if they win the flag.

JHF improved coz he left. He got in strife at Norf early for calling out Ziebel and other seniors for not putting in.

Yer but they might be back in the wilderness for another 30yrs lol.

North I don't think it's salvageable

Richmond? doubt it, probably got their eye on kids at other teams to come home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF improved coz he left. He got in strife at Norf early for calling out Ziebel and other seniors for not putting in.

Yeah other clubs develop them better too, but he didnt even stick around to find out. Think they would prefer he stay somehow even just for the look

Fair. More meant if anyone was suspended or injured but fair

Sorry. I'm a little sensitive about this tragedy.

Only missing Brown. Isaac Cumming and Adam Kennedy are both pretty big outs as well but they'll need to get used to being without them for a while. Cogs after a fair lay off as well. Green was touch and go.

I don't rate them as highly as others including the bookies do, but not gonna judge them on the Essendon game. They were horrendous. Think without going into the sheds at half-time they still win it. Bombers play ugly football that won't stand up.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back