Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

So in theory a future NT side would be unbeatable at home? :think:

I think that's one of the biggest reason why it's unlikely to ever happen. .and such huge climate changes when they travel south, or opponents head there.
I know NT well from working on and off there for 15+ years .. but playing AFL there in March in already such long seasons can't end well..

i dream of the swans doing that to geelong
the only consolation is that another team did it to geelong
We did beat them by 100 back in our Tippet days. That was a very very happy night at the SCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We did beat them by 100 back in our Tippet days. That was a very very happy night at the SCG.
There have been times my missus has walked past me as I've stood staring out the window with a smile on my face. She shakes her head and says, "You're thinking about it again aren't you?"

And I say to her, "What are you talking about?"

And she sighs, waves me into the bedroom, and says, "Come on, we'll watch it again."

So we lay in bed in together, and with a smile on her face, she loads up Nick Malceski highlights from round 11, 2014 on Youtube.

There have been times my missus has walked past me as I've stood staring out the window with a smile on my face. She shakes her head and says, "You're thinking about it again aren't you?"

And I say to her, "What are you talking about?"

And she sighs, waves me into the bedroom, and says, "Come on, we'll watch it again."

So we lay in bed in together, and with a smile on her face, she loads up Nick Malceski highlights from round 11, 2014 on Youtube.

even as a swans fan, that kind of foreplay is beyond disturbing
(although i did still go back and look at those highlights ... ahhh, what a romantic evening it was)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back