NRL 2024 NRL Supercoach - ✨League Code: 958710 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be we’ve both worked that out better this year.
I’ve just reached 130th myself.
I feel like my team is just way ahead of my SC. I know that is partly due to the differences between the competitions but i think i have way more of the top averaging players in each position in RDT.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 4.50.41 pm.png

So focussing on RDT this week and trying to prepare as best i can for next round. Ive changed my trades to avoid Fifita as he will be in the Origin squad and ive kept Plath & Fuller. Fuller should come in with Hammer likely in Origin squad.

Ive decided to trade DCE & Val Holmes who will be on Origin duty for D.Lucas & Wilton. Lucas doesnt play this round as they have the bye but he is solid and im half anticipating Frizell to be in the Origin squad which should ensure Lucas plays big minutes.

Obviously i wanted to trade in 2 players on teams playing in round 13 which narrowed the field. My WFBs will be weak next round with Edwards & Teddy likely on Origin duty and CNK with the bye - Armstrong & Fuller will need to hold the fort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope to capitalise on my 17 players available in RDT. Hopefully can nudge into the top 100 after this round.

Made some moves in SC... dropped Talagi to Armstrong thanks to Blaze being benched. Ideally id keep him another round but its now or never for armstrong. Dropped Munster down to Cole and upgraded J.Gagai to Tedesco. Only 10 playing this round though.

My fantasy side is a disaster and im low on trades so ill cop a crap score this week given im down to 6 fit players. Armstrong gets the captains armband

Remove this Banner Ad

Back