NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there an actual quote stating that they did it so she could go to games, or is someone going 1+1=3 by taking it out of context and the quote was about avoiding teams having to play days after she has a concert at their stadium?

Is there an actual quote stating that they did it so she could go to games, or is someone going 1+1=3 by taking it out of context and the quote was about avoiding teams having to play days after she has a concert at their stadium?
If it's being attributed to him as "he says" then theres a quote out there

18 game schedule.
Increase game day roster to 48
Team roster to 58
Salary Cap increase by 6%
Any player can only play a maximum of 16 regular season games

And piss off the practice squad current format and return it to pre covid, teams are just using it for break glass players at the bottom of the roster now and creating a bigger gulf between the top paying players on the roster and the bottom.

Well they had to purely because she plays concerts in NFL stadiums so they couldn't schedule a Miami game in Miami when she's already booked the place out, this isn't some conspiracy???

It's not like she's being interviewed every game? She is simply supporting her partner at his job much like he supports her by attending her concerts. She isn't doing anything wrong the media is honestly just obsessed with her.

Well they had to purely because she plays concerts in NFL stadiums so they couldn't schedule a Miami game in Miami when she's already booked the place out, this isn't some conspiracy???

It's not like she's being interviewed every game? She is simply supporting her partner at his job much like he supports her by attending her concerts. She isn't doing anything wrong the media is honestly just obsessed with her.
The point of all those tweets i posted about the schedule was to highlight how the NFL was not about fairness at all, as it claims, but about finding storylines and milking them, and to hell with the travel distances etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm yeah I heard what Butker said and moved on with my life straight away.

It's the biggest non story I've seen in a long time, why do people care so much if he thinks that? he got an applause after saying it lol.

So it would be ok if an AFL player said the same thing? Just let him play on?

18 game schedule.
Increase game day roster to 48
Team roster to 58
Salary Cap increase by 6%
Any player can only play a maximum of 16 regular season games

Why? They’re already playing 17. What’s one more game. You select a number of games that you think every player can play, forcing players to miss games compromises the competition

Especially the opinion of a kicker. He's half a season of poor form away from being irrelevant anyway.

In a league as big as the NFL, you're going to get plenty of odd cats involved.

I've been to that part of the USA and they are a total different breed of human.

The Swifties will come for him, it is already going viral on TikTok, I don't think the Chiefs will cut him as people are entitled to have their own beliefs but he's about to get doxxed and I imagine a cold shoulder from most teammates.

The guy is mates with Republican senator Josh Hawley.... He's a devout Catholic Republican.

He's just setting up his political career post football career.

Oh no! not the swifties 😦

Is it heading that way is it? everytime a player says something people all over the world disagree with they should get banned for life?
Not a life ban …but some disciplinary action is required don’t you think? We’re trying to improve male behaviour to women and we do nothing for some f***wit who basically says women are good for nothing other than housewifery?

And his homophobic comments we just let pass?

Why? They’re already playing 17. What’s one more game. You select a number of games that you think every player can play, forcing players to miss games compromises the competition

It's a thought to prevent the rich getting richer. An increase to 18 games will cause a salary cap increase and just the top end of the roster sharing the spoils.

It also means team owners can't just squeeze more money out of their existing players. I know it's just one more game but it would already be 2 more than just a few years ago. How far before a 20 game season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back