News 2024 Preseason Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a nothing game, given how the squads were selected

What was your view on Coffields role, his JS …. and would he be the main exit guy, with his great kicking
He’s definitely not main exit guy alongside Dale, Richards & JJ. JS will be good though - he looks spot on and exactly what we need. Will intercept and get a bit of ball.

Taking kick outs 👀

Didn't leave the square for the second one.

steve buscemi people to kill GIF

He’s definitely not main exit guy alongside Dale, Richards & JJ. JS will be good though - he looks spot on and exactly what we need. Will intercept and get a bit of ball.

couldn't watch much of todays match (damn work) but is he possibly the outlet guy from kick-outs - with Dale/Richards linking off him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Clarke kicked 5 or 6 goals against the Box Hill Hawks in the second game today. He or McNeill probably take our last forward line spot.

Essendon players can't catch a cold today.

How did Reid look earlier?
He played for the first half and had 7 or 8 spoils while playing on King. Didn't get his hands on the pill much but you'd expect him to be a lock for us R1. Doubt he scores well though unless it's from cheapies in the backline

Spoils are +3 in SC.......
He's an absolute giant so he will be getting a bunch of them... like he spoiled King when King was at full stretch. Reminds me of Harris Andrews as far as build and athleticism.

Parish and Reid were the main highlights for me in an abysmal game. Parish looked to continue his tackling form in the back end of last year, he probably laid 7 or 8 and got 4 HTB frees paid to him.

Martin started well on HBF but as our team fell off so did he

He played for the first half and had 7 or 8 spoils while playing on King. Didn't get his hands on the pill much but you'd expect him to be a lock for us R1. Doubt he scores well though unless it's from cheapies in the backline

A bloke I worked went to school with Reid.
I think these wookie key backs prob have decent JS but scoring is at snails pace.

Have been on fence on Parish, still am.
Tackling was where you wanted it to be, and it's only a scratch match but he seemed to go the odd longer option.
Niggle risk still there, but keep coming back to him.
Martin role seemed good, and he's a classy user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back