Preview 2024 Rd 11 Carlton vs Gold Coast Saturday 25th May 1:45PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

IN:
A.Saad, L.Cowan, L.Fogarty

OUT: C.Durdin (Omitted), M.Pittonet (Finger), C.Marchbank (Managed)

Backs:Adam SaadJacob WeiteringLachie Cowan
Half-backs:Brodie KempMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Zac WilliamsHarry McKayElijah Hollands
Forwards:Orazio FantasiaCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshMatthew Kennedy
Interchange:Jordan BoydJack CarrollAlex Cincotta
Lachie FogartyGeorge Hewett
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsCorey DurdinLewis Young

Last edited:

Yikes. An edict has been issued. Do not mention soft tissue injuries. All future cases are to be named as something exotic. Ebola or a flesh eating disease, reaction to shellfish etc.
Yes - if there are stigmas and stigmas, it might be an opportune time to invert the cone of silence around the AFL's illicit drugs policy. If we wanted to cover up the Club's 17th hamstring of the season, then "OUT: De Koning (cocaine and hookers)" might do the trick!

Yes - if there are stigmas and stigmas, it might be an opportune time to invert the cone of silence around the AFL's illicit drugs policy. If we wanted to cover up the Club's 17th hamstring of the season, then "OUT: De Koning (cocaine and hookers)" might do the trick!

I'd love to see that.

Hopefully Harley Reid will be managed for our game 😂 be right near the end of the season

In all seriousness- very good player but I wonder how the eagles will go over next few years as the oldies retire. Ripe for a “go home” trade 😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Harley Reid will be managed for our game 😂 be right near the end of the season

In all seriousness- very good player but I wonder how the eagles will go over next few years as the oldies retire. Ripe for a “go home” trade 😂😂😂

Can you imagine what the asking price would be ... we'd need to start stockpiling first rounders this year. :tearsofjoy:

I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't see a massive reaction this week around our intent at the ball and man.
You'd like to think so. We've been out tackled for weeks. The amount of missed tackles against Sydney was alarming.
Warner was laughing at our players groping at fresh air as he piroutted through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back