Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Duckworthy loves resized images.
Ill Allow It GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Chapman and NOD will be available next week, so Worner might not even come back in. Makes Draper less appealing too.

Anybody else rocking ZReid and Coffield at D7 and D8 and planning on holding for a while? If we can get through rd4 with no DEF cover, then we're ok in rds 5 and 6 with best 18 scoring, then DPP changes happen and we'll have options.

Anybody else rocking ZReid and Coffield at D7 and D8 and planning on holding for a while? If we can get through rd4 with no DEF cover, then we're ok in rds 5 and 6 with best 18 scoring, then DPP changes happen and we'll have options.
yes, not worried all the d7/8 options are poo.
Would rather upgrade there than play with these 40-50 types.

yes, not worried all the d7/8 options are poo.
Would rather upgrade there than play with these 40-50 types.
Not great having no cash gen from those spots though, not that there are any good options. Might have been a good year to go a bit deeper in D, and have Howes types on the bench. But supercoach hindsight in always 20/20

Not great having no cash gen from those spots though, not that there are any good options. Might have been a good year to go a bit deeper in D, and have Howes types on the bench. But supercoach hindsight in always 20/20
Looks like a restructure and a play at some rook lotto, I was looking fwd to Coby Burgeil but he's just had him appendix removed,
now 7-8 weeks away.

Probably the sensible option but missing cash gen might come back to hurt us

Howes and Hore at D7/D8, Mass and Zillions at D5/D6

I will hold them until I can send Kerch and Roberts back I guess?

By then we should have some mid/fwd rookie options present themselves.

Managed to avoid the Gibcus/Zeid carnage, but created my own by being one of the 30,000+ nuffies that punted Young.

At least that will solve my Coffield problem, with a Young roughy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back