Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Arghhhh, 6 trades in two weeks that would mean! I’m starting to feel like Judd_Magic 😂😂
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do these suns have any worries sexy and Terry.
Tough ask to play the doggies at their second Kennel in Ballarat.

One could go to McKerch...
Or Reid to pink eye.

Maybe Tomorrow
I don't think either get dropped if that's what you mean? Both are cooking their cash gen though. One more rise then trade them if they don't put up a big score.

I don't think either get dropped if that's what you mean? Both are cooking their cash gen though. One more rise then trade them if they don't put up a big score.
Doesn't help when Berry was changed to small forward. Bad signs if he starts there again next game.
Might be a dice roll between if he or Sexton get traded for a Darcy when on the bubble next week. Of course suns have the bye to make that decision all the more puzzling.

Carroll vs Mannagh

This one is going to kill me

• Carrol plays well before Mannagh (Friday vs Monday)
  • Spectre of Walsh impacting Carroll's JS?
  • Mannagh 40pt quarter a sign of things to come?
  • Mannagh DPP handy...

For those struggling with rookies down back.

Burgoyne was ok yesterday but at that higher rookie price you probably want more than 57 points.

Port has the next 3 games at home.

He was in the team yesterday for JHF. I am hearing conflicting reports on how long JHF is out for.

I thought playing down in Ballarat would be tough...

I might trade one of them to McKerch..
As I don't have him .

Then someone gotta go for S.Darcey ...

Pity Darcy getting game a bit early .

Burgoyne was ok yesterday but at that higher rookie price you probably want more than 57 points.

He was in the team yesterday for JHF. I am hearing conflicting reports on how long JHF is out for.

Pity Jase is that bit extra $$.
Port are normally good at their inj news ...

Would be great if Darcy was def/fwd .

if it's a standard hammy strain, would be at least 3 weeks you would think.

Doesn't help when Berry was changed to small forward. Bad signs if he starts there again next game.
Might be a dice roll between if he or Sexton get traded for a Darcy when on the bubble next week. Of course suns have the bye to make that decision all the more puzzling.
I'm going to trade one of Terry or sexy to McKerch .
Then the other one might go to Darcy ...so I can get Flanders .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back