Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Any love for Windsor as a trade-in this week?
I'm likely to trade him in - I like him as a player.

People are worried about him being a sub, but less worried about Billings being sub?
How many sub games have each player had so far?

T Brown, J Burgoyne, J Trezise all named if any take your fancy?
Brown maybe, but will bubble the week before his bye if he stays in so that's annoying.

Think the other 2 will be too pricey.

OK, some advice please.

Who of the below rookies do we think are must have’s:

Jhye Clark - Looked better last night, but scores of 13 and 60 not screaming pick me?
S Mannagh - Scored 40 odd in a qtr, so can score quickly. Think he is a YES?
O Dempsey - Like the look of this kid. Think I’d take him before Clark?
J Sharp - Missed him as was scared he’d be sub in last game of Rd 1, but if he scores well again he’s a YES?
Massimo - 122 Rd 1. Anything decent today and he is a MUST.

Obviously I can’t get them all next week, and I’ve already used two trades this week, so that I’d have cash for Massimo next week. Question is should I use a boost this week and get Massimo, so I have the ability to get Sharp, Mannagh and Dempsey/Clark next week?

I don’t really need Massimo on field as I have 22 starters, plus Wilson looped.

OK, some advice please.

Who of the below rookies do we think are must have’s:

Jhye Clark - Looked better last night, but scores of 13 and 60 not screaming pick me?
S Mannagh - Scored 40 odd in a qtr, so can score quickly. Think he is a YES?
O Dempsey - Like the look of this kid. Think I’d take him before Clark?
J Sharp - Missed him as was scared he’d be sub in last game of Rd 1, but if he scores well again he’s a YES?
Massimo - 122 Rd 1. Anything decent today and he is a MUST.

Obviously I can’t get them all next week, and I’ve already used two trades this week, so that I’d have cash for Massimo next week. Question is should I use a boost this week and get Massimo, so I have the ability to get Sharp, Mannagh and Dempsey/Clark next week?

I don’t really need Massimo on field as I have 22 starters, plus Wilson looped.
Jhye Clark - Looked better last night, but scores of 13 and 60 not screaming pick me? M11 Keep
S Mannagh - Scored 40 odd in a qtr, so can score quickly. Think he is a YES? Tank?
O Dempsey - Like the look of this kid. Think I’d take him before Clark? Gun, not on field but good option for byes.
J Sharp - Missed him as was scared he’d be sub in last game of Rd 1, but if he scores well again he’s a YES? Like, lock.
Massimo - 122 Rd 1. Anything decent today and he is a MUST. Pricey, interested the most due to dire rooks in def

All really great options, JS and BE will be the determining factor

Jhye Clark - Looked better last night, but scores of 13 and 60 not screaming pick me? M11 Keep
S Mannagh - Scored 40 odd in a qtr, so can score quickly. Think he is a YES? Tank?
O Dempsey - Like the look of this kid. Think I’d take him before Clark? Gun, not on field but good option for byes.
J Sharp - Missed him as was scared he’d be sub in last game of Rd 1, but if he scores well again he’s a YES? Like, lock.
Massimo - 122 Rd 1. Anything decent today and he is a MUST. Pricey, interested the most due to dire rooks in def

All really great options, JS and BE will be the determining factor
Agree, and thanks, but I need to do Massimo today if I’m to make three more corrections next week.

Is there somewhere that can tell me the Geelong boys BE’s after last nights games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, and thanks, but I need to do Massimo today if I’m to make three more corrections next week.

Is there somewhere that can tell me the Geelong boys BE’s after last nights games?
Agree Mass is probably most important to lock IN today, as you and most need to keep pushing upgrades to solidify uncertainties in our team structures...Plus next week is THE MOST important week to keep a few trades in the keep.;)

Agree Mass is probably most important to lock IN today, as you and most need to keep pushing upgrades to solidify uncertainties in our team structures...Plus next week is THE MOST important week to keep a few trades in the keep.;)
Arghhhh, 6 trades in two weeks that would mean! I’m starting to feel like Judd_Magic 😂😂

Lol...Ask yourself is that a bad thing? Coke with Bourbon is something we can all look over. :moustache:
Benny Cousins used have a bit of Coke with his bourbon.

Having said that though -
Cousins/Judd/Kerr/Cox was one of the greatest centre square set-ups of that era…
Yeah I know Voss/Black/Aker/Lappin went ok as well, but, they didn’t have big Cox :drunk:

Anyhoo, back to rooks.

Mass, Kerch, and Mannagh in next week depending upon how the first two fare in their outings.

RaS Berry is ******* goneski from my team. Can’t believe I got sucked in to starting him above others.

Thanks Wayne.

Benny Cousins used have a bit of Coke with his bourbon.

Having said that though -
Cousins/Judd/Kerr/Cox was one of the greatest centre square set-ups of that era…
Yeah I know Voss/Black/Aker/Lappin went ok as well, but, they didn’t have big Cox
:drunk:

Anyhoo, back to rooks.

Mass, Kerch, and Mannagh in next week depending upon how the first two fare in their outings.

RaS Berry is ******* goneski from my team. Can’t believe I got sucked in to starting him above others.

Thanks Wayne.
LOL...I'm free tonite you sweet talking kenty, but yes agree with that big swinging chol was possibly the greatest ruck to Super Coach ever.

Berry is a good rook just the wrong time for him in a Super coach perspective think he'll have a decent career.

Lol...Ask yourself is that a bad thing? Coke with Bourbon is something we can all look over. :moustache:
Too true.

Have decided to hold on Massimo. I only have three players I’d trade out next week, barring injuries obviously. S Berry, B Khamis and Gibcus, so fingers crossed for no injuries!

Windsor is going to be a slow burn but JS rock solid. Frustrating at that price, but harshly scored yesterday. Think I’ll stick fat, looks like a player.
Is that code for to be traded next round

Arghhhh, 6 trades in two weeks that would mean! I’m starting to feel like Judd_Magic 😂😂
Disregard the 4 extras this yr, you've only used 2....

walk out dave bautista GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back