Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

7 x R0 premos could cost him about 300 points in the coming bye weeks unless he trades aggressively.
40 trades. Why not. When youā€™re ranked that high, no point playing safe.

Nah, you'd be hoping 59 is not in your best 18.
It will almost certainly be in my best 18 given I already have Naicos 54 plus a bunch of on-field rookies to play and only 21 playing.

The question is will Sanders outscore 59? :think:

Will probably bank the 59 and if Sanders beats it at least he will make money next week

Fair call, I'd probably do the same but I have them both on field - Wilson as FWD.

FWIW, I'm pretty bullish on Sanders and at this stage I'm looking to hold (and start on field) both him and McKercher until the mid-season byes.

Will probably bank the 59 and if Sanders beats it at least he will make money next week
I'm rolling the dice on Sanders. He had 15 touches before being subbed last week. He only needs to clean up his disposal efficiency to get into the 80+ range. Crazy Bevo though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Sam Darcy to play this week.

This flog Bevo only had one job to do and that was to bring Darcy into the team in round 4 or 5.

Far too early. We need fresh meat in a month's time.

It will almost certainly be in my best 18 given I already have Naicos 54 plus a bunch of on-field rookies to play and only 21 playing.

The question is will Sanders outscore 59? :think:

But surely the downside is 5pts (you end up with Naicos 54) and the upside is potentially 40pts if he goes off like some young un's have...

Any love for Windsor as a trade-in this week?

Billings, Berry got priority for me

not sure who sub will be this week and could be him - was subbed off last week. He scored well for his tog though and DE was much better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back