Game Day 2024 Round 08 Swans v GWS @ SCG @ 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a slog all game with lots of momentum swings I reckon. Should be a cracker if the weather holds up. Cmon bloods!

Slightly off topic but rebel is already selling the 2024 indigenous guernsey. New design and it looks pretty damn good. Unfortunately no pictures online I can find but I Will probably cop

Slightly off topic but rebel is already selling the 2024 indigenous guernsey. New design and it looks pretty damn good. Unfortunately no pictures online I can find but I Will probably cop

pinched off the jumpers thread

IMG_0005.jpeg

Want a good game today. And a win. No easy freebies for GWS at the end of quarters please Bloods 🙏
Late goals in quarters is the thing that pisses me off the most, especially when we’ve kept the opposition goalless to that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really rate GWS. Just an excellent side across the park, great up and coming coach and you can tell there is genuine buy in by all their players. They will be tough to beat.

A win here would more than make up for the Richmond loss.

If we were to win two of the next three (GWS, Freo, Carlton) it would see us become genuine title contenders.

A serious premiership tilt begins today.

Swans by 1.

Nup, the black swan is just too WA for my taste.

And sticking the bridge on it is just kitsch.

3/10.

I quite like the inverse guernsey - even if that's how we did a training one.

The indigenous guernseys just seem like a chance to sell more product these days anyway.

yeah, geez, you could see there's been a breakdown between the "idea" and the execution, but the "idea" sucks anyway ... that hollywood makeover they've done on errol does not help ... he looks like someone from pretty in pink, or one of those other john hughes alt-teen 80s fillums

Lots of talk about stopping Toby.

But I actually think limiting Tom is the bigger issue - our clearances haven’t been great this year & we’re up against the best in the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back