Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conversely, reckon Sexton would be pretty stiff based off these comments, too.

I'm wondering who will be sub?

Thats a strong bench that tbe suns have.
Won't surprise me if Swallow is the sub. He's borderline best 22 these days, and pretty versatile if needed.

Aah, just caught wind of this.
Had no idea.
On its face, it's a bit of a joke.
Not condoning it, but:
The angry dwarf gets a pat on the back despite all the form in the world and heck all contrition, let's be honest.
Big Finners pretends to be sorry, gets three and then goes on his podcast and tells the world he's seething and hard done by. All good Finners, love your work, champ.
And yeah, it's only words, but Powell front footed it,.actually appeared pretty sincere, and he's the one that cops 5 weeks.
Make it make sense.
Because the AFL made it clear that the next player to do it would receive a harsher penalty. Regarding Clarko, it appears he is a protected species. Should be no difference in penalty from players to anyone else involved in the club.

Waiting on Sweet (R2) selection... if he gets in I can bring in that blonde kent Heeney and get a rookie off field. If not I'll just be bringing in Briggs. Season over anyway. Might as well pick random kents.

Waiting on Sweet (R2) selection... if he gets in I can bring in that blonde kent Heeney and get a rookie off field. If not I'll just be bringing in Briggs. Season over anyway. Might as well pick random kents.
Dunno what's going on with Briggsy this year. Has seriously regressed. Averaging 20 points less per game than last year.

Dunno what's going on with Briggsy this year. Has seriously regressed. Averaging 20 points less per game than last year.

Haven't watched Giants much at all this year, is he not fit? Has he lost centre bounces?

Either way I'll back him in to replicate his 2023 form at some point. Only 470k right now. Gotta take risks if I want to climb the ladder.

He's back at full training that's all we know at this stage. Wait for teams tomorrow, the campaigner better be back.
Sweet is perfectly fit and back to full training. There is just talks going around whether we stick with Dante after his strong performance against Geelong. That being said, I believe Sweet will be back and Dante dropped.

Thereabouts.
Formula is that week's magic number /12
Because price formula contains average of last three scores (so divide by 3) and the rolling average portion of the price contributes 25%, with 75% coming from the current price (so ultimately, divider by 3, divide by 4 = divide by 12
New Price = Old Price * 0.75 + 3-rd avg * MN * 0.25.

Weekly MN easy to work out using 1-2 players: scores and BEs:

If hit BE,old price = new price
So 3 Rd avg * MN = current price
MN = current price/3-rd avg
3-rd avg if hit BE = (BE + last score + score before that) /3
MN = 3*current price / (BE + last two scores)

Take LDU:

MN = 3*528,500/(102 BE + 90 + 109)
MN this week = 5,267 odd

Dividing that by 12, I get $439/pt

So very close to what you got
TempletonTheRat you're sharp on the MN stuff, no? Or is it Northernsoul74

my basic estimate for price changes is 25% of the difference between current price points and 3 round avg multiplied by MN

so
price at 80
3rd avg of 100
= 20 points diff
@25% = 5 points
$change = MN x5

this seems to be close but never exact. Sort of fits with your 75%- 25% model

my basic estimate for price changes is 25% of the difference between current price points and 3 round avg multiplied by MN

so
price at 80
3rd avg of 100
= 20 points diff
@25% = 5 points
$change = MN x5

this seems to be close but never exact. Sort of fits with your 75%- 25% model
The Simpsons Work GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full quote for context

"I wouldn't say my impact is much better. I probably haven't had the scores and shots on goals or score involvements just yet, but I have definitely enjoyed the switch.

I think for me long term that might be the role best suited to me and I understand I might not be lighting it up with disposals at the moment but I always knew that was going to happen and I'm OK with that, I don't really care about the disposals anymore.

I want to learn the role. It's a very different role to half back and I kind of expected a little bit of a dip maybe in output but I'm learning a lot and I was actually pretty happy with and the coaches were pretty happy with how I went on the weekend and fell away in the second half but I think I'm improving and I think it's the right role for me at the moment but we'll see what happens this week."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back