Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Sexton was poor last night, pulled out of a couple of contests, doubt Dimma will appreciate that.

Suns VFL play today, if Graham plays that game he won't play AFL on Thursday

I thought he replaced Powell not Graham. All we need is 4 more games from him to reach the bye in Round 14 :moustache:

I could do Howes to something with a heart beat

Then Reid to Merrett or even Graham to Merrett but surely Graham has more mooing

2 rookies on field and 17 trades.

I could do Howes to something with a heart beat

Then Reid to Merrett or even Graham to Merrett but surely Graham has more mooing

2 rookies on field and 17 trades.
Is a shame to move him on with that low BE, but all my other rookies humming. Especially if not named next week, might be he’s time to go

I thought he replaced Powell not Graham. All we need is 4 more games from him to reach the bye in Round 14 :moustache:
Bit late with this update, but Graham IS playing VFL today....so wouldn't think they'd fly him up to Darwin on a 4 day break....Sexton will be avail if Dimma picks him

A rare double-roughie! :hearteyes:

Do you think we'll ever see the day .....the almost impossible is done, the legendary triple roughie .....no-one has dared try this ultra dangerous manouvre ....but if anyone can, Judd_Magic is the most likely to attempt it

All the players I was considering trading had great games so NFI.

$143k itb so maybe just Harley to Martin/Sinclair via Comben. Graham/Coffield are my other best trade out options, but it means having one of Clohesy or Comben on the bench. I want one of the rookies but there's no obvious sacrificial lamb.

Good problem to have I guess.

What do I do here kenties?

All I know is that Roberts and Cadman have to go.

Thinking of trading out Roberts (replacing with Comben) and trading Cadman to one of the 2 $102k rookies.

Should I grab a cheap Oliver to complete my midfield?

Martin and Houston can be my next targets since they are falling in price.

Leaning towards getting a cheap Oliver in to complete my midfield as he is playing West Coast next week.

i need a few bargain options going forward to finish my team hence grabbing Oliver and waiting for Martin and Houston to drop in price and then I'll grab them both within the next few weeks.

All thoughts appreciated.

View attachment 1986599
Nothing. Loop Roberts. Loop Cadman. Byes start in two weeks. Double downgrade if anything. Cash up to grab premos after their Bye.

Can flip Wilson forward, bench Cadman and field Dempsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think we'll ever see the day .....the almost impossible is done, the legendary triple roughie .....no-one has dared try this ultra dangerous manouvre ....but if anyone can, Judd_Magic is the most likely to attempt it
I might just give it a crack for the LOLs. Nothing else to salvage this year. Already done the roughies with Kerch so there’s an opportunity.

Only a guess here but soon as they return from Darwin, he'll be back to VFL.....Uwland and Jeffrey both had good games on HBF last night....
What did Sexton do to you? 🙁

What do I do here kenties?

All I know is that Roberts and Cadman have to go.

Thinking of trading out Roberts (replacing with Comben) and trading Cadman to one of the 2 $102k rookies.

Should I grab a cheap Oliver to complete my midfield?

Martin and Houston can be my next targets since they are falling in price.

Leaning towards getting a cheap Oliver in to complete my midfield as he is playing West Coast next week.

i need a few bargain options going forward to finish my team hence grabbing Oliver and waiting for Martin and Houston to drop in price and then I'll grab them both within the next few weeks.

All thoughts appreciated.

View attachment 1986599
You're right. Roberts and Cadman out. Pretty easy one up one down.

I'd look to get a defender in otherwise you'll be fielding Howes

You're right. Roberts and Cadman out. Pretty easy one up one down.

I'd look to get a defender in otherwise you'll be fielding Howes

I can replace Roberts with Comben, grab Oliver and then grab Houston and Martin next week and the week after as they will be cheaper.

I can replace Roberts with Comben, grab Oliver and then grab Houston and Martin next week and the week after as they will be cheaper.
There is no better move for your team than a double downgrade IMO. Stop overthinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back