Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
180K in the bank

Think I’m going Reid to Rankine as my forward line is weak as and I was really impressed with his game - still not totally convinced that he plays much midfield it just seems cba and then runs forward.

Then maybe Howes to Reville just because at 102k he is so cheap it’s worth the risk or Graham if he isn’t named which looks likely.

Next week get Merrett.

Still holding Yeo though which may change depending on news

Anyone with a sh*t team like me thinking “All my rookies went ok so I now shouldn’t move any of them on so no trades this week.”.
Knowing that you’ll make 3 because the team is sh*t.

Edit: something like this.
View attachment 1988355
Those 3 players you may trade in all have the R12 bye.....check that your team can handle that....

Anyone with a sh*t team like me thinking “All my rookies went ok so I now shouldn’t move any of them on so no trades this week.”.
Knowing that you’ll make 3 because the team is sh*t.

Edit: something like this.
View attachment 1988355
I love big Lizard, but just be aware that he has never put it together over a season.
Haven't watched him closely this year, maybe he's got a stable role.
Heeney makes sense, prick just refuses to go low. Breville vs Sullivan toss of the coin, both in due to injuries, depends who gets squeezed out sooner.

Looks similar to me you really need another Forward premo but slim pickings.
Big Shai, aka the rooster who put together a 140 the one week he needed to go under 139 haha?
Not this week, in 1-2 if he shows something.

He's tempting.
He may be a potato gem.
The best kind of spud.
I only have 1 forward out r12. I will have 5 R15 forwards if I bring in Richards next week.
My only other f/d is comben so it makes the DPP pretty useless
Yeah, could go off like a frog in a sock, could revert to shitness in the blink of an eye, but Sheezel spending tim in the middle definitely helps his cause.

I love big Lizard, but just be aware that he has never put it together over a season.
Haven't watched him closely this year, maybe he's got a stable role.
Heeney makes sense, prick just refuses to go low. Breville vs Sullivan toss of the coin, both in due to injuries, depends who gets squeezed out sooner.
Thanks. Also thinking about going in low on Blakey by going Short instead.
Or possibly via DP moves to bring Rankine in instead.

Breville more because many of the the Brisbane injuries are long term - will see.

Ryan, Zerret or Henney?
Relative to the line Heeney, I'd say.
Kms ahead of the rest of the line apart from Flanders and Zorko until his hammies explode in a radiant ball of light against the Gabbatoir sky.
But probably in the minority there.
Hot take, but I reckon Stewie will run Ryan close from here on in, and he's priced 30 pts less.
Join the official Scooopslack Channel for these and other insights as well as a meat tray every second Thursday.
Scoops - I'm there because I care

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stickin fat with fyfe, before one of his mates died + easy sub rest game vs richmond he went massive
It's either hold for a month or so and hope he gets you over the line or eject now.
Can mount an argument either way and it depends on what other trade-out priorities you have.
Have been on board with folks trading him out, will probably end up holding myself, got a couple of others who need to go more urgently and a weak forward line
No single one size fits all approach.

Trades are Done
Zilliams > Sullivan
Reid > Zorko

Gives me 17 Premos and I still have 10 players $230k plus still making money.
I'm really hoping Cadman gets dropped this week so he won't lose anymore cash before I trade him next week.

1715630084395.png

Trades are Done
Zilliams > Sullivan
Reid > Zorko

Gives me 17 Premos and I still have 10 players $230k plus still making money.
I'm really hoping Cadman gets dropped this week so he won't lose anymore cash before I trade him next week.

View attachment 1988464
.Great team kentie just needs Bont..😎👍

IMG_2808.jpeg
I’m tempted to do this. If I go Rankine over Zorko I’m still 5k short of Serong who is the only must have mid I’m missing.

I understand most won’t agree with it, I should have done it last week too. Dropped to 54th overall so I’m going to take a risk to try regain some rank. Most obvious one in that price bracket would be Touk. It finishes my midfield without Serong, but I’m open to go Clarry to Serong at Clarry’s bye
IMG_2809.jpeg

Morning kenties.

I’ve hit a brick wall of sorts and am not sure which way I want to go.

Mids and backs are done (on the cheap, they’ll need a tweak come the byes if I can swing it) and it’s time to start upgrading forwards. Trouble is, I’m just not loving the options forward of centre at the moment, nor am I completely enamoured with Sully or Breville.

IMG_3571.jpeg
IMG_3572.jpeg

Reid and Graham are the only two I’m looking at moving on. If I don’t punt Reid this week I’ll hold until round 14. Tempted to try and build a war chest in the hope that we get some unexpected DPP forwards.

$49k bank.

I actually thought about punting Reid and Graham for Sully/Breville and Luke Ryan/Butters type.

Then I can loop Hayden Young/Clothesly/Clarry at D7/M9 until DPP kicks in.

Morning kenties.

I’ve hit a brick wall of sorts and am not sure which way I want to go.

Mids and backs are done (on the cheap, they’ll need a tweak come the byes if I can swing it) and it’s time to start upgrading forwards. Trouble is, I’m just not loving the options forward of centre at the moment, nor am I completely enamoured with Sully or Breville.

View attachment 1988530
View attachment 1988531

Reid and Graham are the only two I’m looking at moving on. If I don’t punt Reid this week I’ll hold until round 14. Tempted to try and build a war chest in the hope that we get some unexpected DPP forwards.

$49k bank.
Reid to Fisher? Will make you some money at very least.

He's tempting.
He may be a potato gem.
The best kind of spud.
I only have 1 forward out r12. I will have 5 R15 forwards if I bring in Richards next week.
My only other f/d is comben so it makes the DPP pretty useless

I could trade Harley, swing Chlohesy to mids and bring in Fisher, opening up a Fwd/Def loop with Comben.
Not sure what to do with Sheezel and Powell though.
Feels like I need to go sideways on at least one of them, but down to 20 trades already, with only 14/15 genuine premos.
Doing my head in this week.
Any suggestions Legends?

1715642240237.png

Reid to Fisher? Will make you some money at very least.
Punted Fisher and Kerch early and it would be seriously sideways to be bringing either of them in now.

Sheezels new role also giving me headaches, and H Young is making me want to stick hot needles in my eyes.

Coming of best week of the year (scored 2496), not sure where to go from here. Have looked at Grahem and Reid to Sully and Merrett. I have 21 trades (1 boost) and 80k in the bank.

I would love some suggestions thanks.

IMG_1660.jpeg
IMG_1661.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back