Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure whether to trade Graham or Harcia to Sullivan or Reville.

Trading Graham would give me more cash but he probably has more chance of returning than Harcia.

We have Crouch, Clark, Higgins and Butler all close to returning so I can't see Harcia returning anytime soon.

So far Harcia to Sullivan

I wanted to keep Graham for a few more weeks and that helps.

Think Sully won’t be sub this weekend with all the small forwards we have in team. Just need two more scores from Sully and he’ll have 100k under his belt and we will all be happy.

Just not sure about Revs, think I can skip him. Jones getting another game is a good outcome. Just hope it’s not as sub.

Still weighing up keeping Reid.

Edit: Just saw Clark is sub. His cash Ben is stuffed and JS is shaky. Clark to Sully now. Will give me a midfield loop now.

Last edited:
Reid gets me Rankine this week so I think I’ll just pull the trigger.

If Joe Richards gets a third game then Harcia can make way for him.

Spewing though. Another $25-$30k from Hugo would’ve been nice.
Reid got me Butters and a finished midfield. Fwd line is shizen though.

Done deal:

Comben>Stewart
Graham>Sully
bull reverse GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up settling on Fyfe -> Sexton (first roughie of the year pulled through lol) and Reid -> Butters
Good bit of trading there, mate.

Sexytonne is about to go up, what, $60k or thereabouts?

Trading him out for Rarcia hasn’t been an epic failure by any means, as Rarcia should make that $150k.

Sexton averaging more than new recruit Stewart over the last two weeks does hurt though.

IMG_2831.jpeg

Option A: bench one of Sheezel, Young, Whitfield

Option B: Trade Sheezel instead of Harley Reid which lets me get Zorko over Jackson, then swing fisher to D8

Option b is really stupid isn’t it??

View attachment 1991070

Option B: Trade Sheezel instead of Harley Reid which lets me get Zorko over Jackson, then swing fisher to D8

If your planning on doing Option A I would probably do Sheezle it's a Sunday game and the Kangas play the Bombers so if you change your mind then you have until then.

View attachment 1991070

Not stupid at all.

I had the E on Cholsey and would’ve benched Young if he had have tonned up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back