Trades 2024 Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexton and Fisher:
Get on or has the train left the station?
Didn't see big Fish, but he was always going to look ok with a clear runway.
Sexton you'd think had bought himself a month, been very good the last two

Byes start after next round is it worth keeping Rankine as its best 18?
I only traded in Rankine this week and would normally trade a 3 week hammy but maybe it’s worth considering holding with best 18 coming up.
No doubt he’s a top 6 forward so I think I’ve talked myself into holding.
Feels weird never held when I’ve got trades left.
Short term pain long term gain.
Somebody reassure me.
Seec what the prognosis is
Did a larger one last year, missed three)?)
So if this is a minor one, maybe only the two?
He's been in fantastic nick and the role is bloody great

Graham>Richards
Fyfe>Zorko / Rowell / Houston

Depends on which line needs most attention (they all do!).

Hopefully I can afford each of them without needing to use my last boost
First look post SC opening and can do:
Fyfe>Freijah
Darcy>Jackson
Wilson>Oliver

Would only work if Hugo Garcia came back in to play forward.

Otherwise could do:
Fyfe>Freijah
Wilson>Zorko
Garcia>Richards

Early thoughts is to bring in 2x Richards

-D.Jones to J.Richards
-Fyfe to E.Richards
$11.6k itb

Can loop S.Darcy and J.Richards at F6 with Livingstone this week

I expect Sweet will return, as Visentini will be tired and he just got out-muscled by Meek

Leaves my team looking like this with 15 trades left:
View attachment 1994544

Just the 1 upgrade left at F6. Sweet and Darcy can get me that. No clue who to bring in though.

That then leaves me with 13 trades to bye flip and luxury upgrade, to try get a couple of Ryan/Serong/Butters/Zerrett/etc for the run home.
One rookie left hey!

Between holding & shopping at Aldi, you’ve got yourself in a really strong position - well done!

Will bring in 2 premo's this week. Kinda lost the heart for SC this season though, only scored 2,012 and dropped 10k in overall to 65k, haha. Had every premo that shat the bed on the weekend and only had 6 players hit 100+

Nevertheless...

Comben > Heeney
Clohesy > L.Ryan or Sheezel

One rookie left hey!

Between holding & shopping at Aldi, you’ve got yourself in a really strong position - well done!
Aldi is too good for my side, more like the Reject Shop 🤣

But yeah it's coming together, happy with my bench, just need Sweet to play 1 more to fund my F6 upgrade.

First week I have genuinely no idea what to do to fix this. Dropped from 2k to 6k this week.

Any ideas? $143k in the bank should help at least...

1716161366787.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just Jones down to bubble boy I think, can potentially roughie in Fisher with another trade but might hold off.

Looking at Jones -> Richards with trade number one. Then I'm uncertain...
OPTION 1: Jhihyehyi Clark -> Freijah
OPTION 2: Tom Brown -> Sexyton

Clark had a big game in the twos, so may come back in, but is just as likely to start sub or get subbed after sharting out a 24 from 15 possies in 3 quarters. However, Freijah is subject to the Lunacy of the Beveridge. With the other option, I think that Brown is maxed out, but also unlikely to lose much this week and I'm not convinced Sexton holds his spot regardless of pumping out great SC scores... Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

First week I have genuinely no idea what to do to fix this. Dropped from 2k to 6k this week.

Any ideas? $143k in the bank should help at least...

View attachment 1994710
Fyfe and Campbell to rookie (Richards/Freijah) and the best premo MID you like so you can get McAuliffe off field.

Is he a keeper though? Probably can't afford to sideways rookies right now

No I doubt he is a keeper but could make another $100k before his bye and is scoring well at the moment.

No eye deer on trades this week, but there’ll be Significant changes once i have an update on the severity of Izak’s hamstring injury.

When can we expect that information?

Today? Or Maybe Tomorrow ?

If Rankine is more than 2 weeks then I’ll do something like this:

IMG_3599.jpeg

Leaving me with this

IMG_3605.jpeg
IMG_3606.jpeg
Boosts are back next week (I think?, hope) so I’ll probably go

Comben to Phillips
Darcy to Premo
Wilson to premo

Team ‘complete’ with 12 trades for injuries and some bye-flips to better premos.

It’s not the strongest team as I’m missing Ryan/Butters/Serong/Zerrett types, but it’s sort of complete-ish.

Last edited:
Budget upgrade this week with the Darcy Jones injury, I think.

D Jones -> Freijah
Wilson -> Clark

It's either Clark or Whitfault, but Whitfault has the bye next week and he's well...Whitfault. No thanks.

Clark is the ninth ranked defender so far this year, and when you look at the options above him that I don't own, it makes sense for me (Ryan too expensive, Martin high be + bad bye + uncertain role, Yeo and McGovern old + injury prone). Happy to take a chance on him and Freo's gross gamestyle.

Leaves me this:

1716164368295.png

I had an okay round with a 2409. Unfortunately back to back rank drops so I’m down to 71st now. Not overly thrilled with my team which is probably due to bad trades over and over again. I didn’t necessarily get it wrong this past week getting Jackson and Fisher, but I got rid of Reid, had to bench Sheezel and missed out on Zorko. Past trade ins have been English, Young (roughie), Merrett, Steele etc which for varying reasons have all been relatively poor

This week will be a double downgrade, which sucks after the rank drop but it does feel like the smart play to attack the byes and hopefully regain some rank

Sweet/Garcia to Freijah
Jones to Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back