Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Ivan the Terrible may be back V the Blues, so he might not get another price rise mate.

Not unless they ease Soldo back and the two of them share ruck duties, which doesn’t seem that likely. Finlayson can always chop out.

Am I alone in thinking Soldo is bog average as a ruck? Both he and Sweet are equally shite, why rush a guy like Soldo back?

If the hawks keep playing Phillips I reckon Sic is the go. After paying 650k for Sheez I can’t justify the same for Ryan or Zorko.

Probably just the 1 trade in Round 12

Darcy > Freijah

It will give me about $480k ITB with 14 trades left and 5 more premos to get:confusedv1:
Then R13 1 trade Graham > Bubble boy this should give me approx $650+ ITB
Then Round 14 start the upgrades I have plenty to pick from which will be traded as they have their byes.

Clohesy
Sexton
Zilliams
Comben
Sweet
Wilson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t with Aleer. Buckley is only out for 3-4. I’d go prob Richards. Frejiah = Bevo

I already have Freijah.

I think Aleer will still play even if Buckley comes back. He is getting better with each game. Would be hard to drop him after tonight.

I already have Freijah.

I think Aleer will still play even if Buckley comes back. He is getting better with each game. Would be hard to drop him after tonight.
Don’t think they go Himmleberg, Buckley, Taylor and Aleer. Maybe Buckley stays out.

The sensible play is probably to get both Freijah and Richards this week so we can do an upgrade-only next week if there are no decent downgrades.
The sensible play was to get them both last Thursday

Schitts Creek Flirt GIF by CBC

So many people going a week late this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back