Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Christian Salem as a 345k M9/D7 swingman that could provide good scoring and cover across the byes.

Worth some thought, will make reasonable money too if you need to flip him at some stage.

Christian Salem as a 345k M9/D7 swingman that could provide good scoring and cover across the byes.

Worth some thought, will make reasonable money too if you need to flip him at some stage.
Who’s got 345k spare for a Round 14 bench player? 😳

Sweet > Will Dawson

Sam Darcy > Serong to complete my midfield

Might look to flip Bonner next week to Fisher and move McKercher to d6

stevebbb

Rozee walking around in a moon boot today.

Very unlikely for Thurs night.
giphy.gif

He's gone, and he's on the 'never again' list

until I start the spud next year as he'll be priced at ~95

I’m stacked with Bye players in that Round
Yep lots of popular players out that week- Naicos, Dawson, Bont, English, Rarcia, Sullivan, Richards, Steele, NWM, Wilson, though Wilson, Rarcia and potentially 1 or both Collingwood rookies could be culled by then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early thinking and likely to stick.

Clohesy>WDawson $$
DJones>Freijah $$
Darcy>Flanders (finally)

B: Ryan Naicos Houston McGov Sinclair Stewart (Dawson Reid)
M: Butters Bont Zerrett Touk Walsh Rowell Oliver Green (Sully Harcia Mannagh)
R: Gawn English (Sweet)
F: Heeney Flanders Jacko Sexton Rarcia Richards (Freijah Livingston)

Early thinking and likely to stick.

Clohesy>WDawson $$
DJones>Freijah $$
Darcy>Flanders (finally)

B: Ryan Naicos Houston McGov Sinclair Stewart (Dawson Reid)
M: Butters Bont Zerrett Touk Walsh Rowell Oliver Green (Sully Harcia Mannagh)
R: Gawn English (Sweet)
F: Heeney Flanders Jacko Sexton Rarcia Richards (Freijah Livingston)

Great team mate. 😎👍

Great team mate. 😎👍
Cheers kent! I’m fairly happy with it. No clue on who to finish the 3 forward positions left. Really is a horrible pool to pick from. Might bring in the Gimp Fischer following his bye. Zorko too expensive but will consider with a price drop. Will look at value like Greene Curnow types to finish.

Might also look at flipping 2 of Touk/Rowell/Green > Warner and Serong during the byes. Getting too many sub 100 scores from those mids.

Cheers kent! I’m fairly happy with it. No clue on who to finish the 3 forward positions left. Really is a horrible pool to pick from. Might bring in the Gimp Fischer following his bye. Zorko too expensive but will consider with a price drop. Will look at value like Greene Curnow types to finish.

Might also look at flipping 2 of Touk/Rowell/Green > Warner and Serong during the byes. Getting too many sub 100 scores from those mids.

Yeah Fisher is a good one to bring in after his bye mate. I'll be doing the same thing.

I also have the same problem with my midfield kents. 😡

Looks like the Meek project is coming to an end. Wanted to wait till after Gawns bye, but planets have aligned early.
Meek to Gawn.

Other trades need help with 2nd trade open ended with Chlosey going to a premium def.
1 trade to Stewart. Cheap, proven, bad bye.
2 trades to Clark. Bad bye(for me), looks good. Better for byes long term.
2 trades to Ridley. Looked good, bad bye.
2 trades to Sicily. Looked good. Bad shoulder, good bye (for me).

Looking at:

Windsor > Freijah

T. Brown > Houston/N. Martin/Richards

Not quite sure which option to go with for the second one. Richards I would have to wait for a week, and he would still be due to have his bye. But his upside looks huge. I can't see Martin and Houston getting a huge amount cheaper either. Someone smarter than me needs to tell me what the right option is.

IMG_2956.jpeg
IMG_2957.jpeg

Not really sure what to do this week. 190k bank 15 trades 50th overall.

Fyfe probably has to go but the best I can do in one trade is 537k. I wouldn’t even know who to go after in that bracket

If Soldo replaces Sweet, I'm thinking...

SDarcy + Sweet > Merrett + either Richards or Dawson

Notwithstanding Dawson's improvement in his second week on the job, I'm unsure whether the best choice is the $212 option that averages 89 (whose score I can use this round) or the $117 option that averages 57.

Leaning towards Richards tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back