Preview 2024 Round 2 Freo v Roos

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can go 4-2 after the eagles games we are a shot at top 4 have to go 3-3 minimum to be a chance at top 8
You’d think we beat Roos and eagles then have to pinch one against blues and crows
We should take Adelaide at home. More confidence in that then tomorrow.

If we can go 4-2 after the eagles games we are a shot at top 4 have to go 3-3 minimum to be a chance at top 8
You’d think we beat Roos and eagles then have to pinch one against blues and crows

I think 4-2 will be worse case scenario and we are an even bet to be 4-1.

We should take Adelaide at home. More confidence in that then tomorrow.
Nah I’m a lot more confident tomorrow then Adelaide

Roos don’t have a good fwd line so our depletion in the back line is manageable crows have a very good fwd line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can't fathom the Tabs selection.

Surely if there's a place to play smaller it's the dome.
I think it's more about the opposition. Their key defensive stocks appear thin at best.

I'd be telling him to not leave the goal square and to continually stand in front of Amiss' man...and when that's not happening, mark the high ball.

There’s a lot of interest in how our key defenders go this week.

Last week it was hogan 6, Riccardi 3 and Cadman 2. It’s a new defence but I think it lines up like this

Amiss 196cm - Dawson 196cm

Tabener 197cm - Pink 194cm

Treacy 195cm - Corr 194cm

I think if it’s lines up like that Tabs could have a field day, kick 4 from the square

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Exactly. Chose a 18yo with 1 or 2 games under his belt to play instead of Tabs.
But then played tabs rd1 last year and now rd2 this year over Voss who’s got time on his side and agility.

Feel like the door should remain shut, yet still ajar.

He might do well this weekend and get 3 or 4. Could even back it up next week and contribute.. but at the end of the day he won’t remain in the 23 for too long. Just don’t see why he plays this weekend after showing next to nothing.

Back