Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have thought Macrae was a great midfielder? That’s why he’s a master coach that Bevo.
Might have been his greatest masterstroke to date. No-one could have predicted it. He's playing chess, we're all stuck playing checkers.

So many people just ignoring the fact that most of Bonts touches were intercepts
Reading back over this thread and seeing you defend his score is funny when you were complaining about Yeo’s score against the bulldogs 😂 (yes I’m replying ten pages later)

Well done everyone who VC bont 👏👏👏
I was seriously contemplating it. Spent most of the week mulling over it. But in the end the fact that I didn’t have him was a deciding factor in selecting Steele instead.

Last week. Felt he was robbed of a 150 last time out, now he's well and truly shitting the bed. Can't win with R2, unfortunately.
Ended up keeping big Grundfault, couldn't figure out which bloke to go and then English went low, so thought maybe he'll come cheap
Watch big Grundfault either go for 479 or -28, won't be anything in between this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dow fit next week, Crouch, Wood and Clark the week after...

I just don't see it
Most tackles on the ground, had 7 in a quarter last week, too. He's not going anywhere

Dow fit next week, Crouch, Wood and Clark the week after...

I just don't see it
If there's one bloke that can straighten this mob up, it is big Paddy Wow. Born for the contest, heart as big as Pharlap and three left feet.

A $600k POD (~9%) dropping a 50 on a Thursday night in a best 18 week is rather disheartening. Round is looking pretty cooked already lol
Meanwhile. SP Timmy tons up. R2 :padlock: Judd_Magic

Hahahahahahaha. I’m a ******* idiot. Looped Sanders but have Libba on the ground. Hahahahahahahahaha.

GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor
Big Footy seriously need to explore getting FlashPlayer Ad Sponsorship cash from Subway (Eat Fresh) Meltz. That's Gold!

Bont gonna finish with that awkward vc score
Maaaaaate. Last week I skipped VC Libba’s 100 to take Tom Green’s 70 instead. Lock that s**t in.

I’m going to have nightmares of those spuds Bailey Dale, Taylor Durea, Lachlan Bramble and Jason Johanisson playing kick to kick. Horrible.

I just can't get the vc/c right (except for 1 great effort from Heeney when I went up 20K spots).

Last week (after an atrocious vc from Bont), was tossing up Green and Steele and went Green (who scored 60 less than Steele).

This week was tossing up Bont and Steele and went Steele.

I'll let you know who I pick as c so no one follows suit.

(It's like tipping the Dogs - not sure I've them correctly once this year yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back