Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Replace Malcom.?

Sub Swallow again

I could trade Clark .
But I plan on Clark to saints rook.
Caddie to Bont ...no DPP in mids 😢.
No idea until teams mate. If Sexton comes in for Rosa's he's playing small forward. Not really a must have in that case.
Dimma dropped Sexton and moved flanders back there. I doesn't give much hope he returns to HBF I reckon

200k-400k rookies that i own.

Writing this up for my own insight as well as yours. Feel free to share your input if you disagree.

Mckercher 100 BE, Rib bruising, not being played behind the ball. Boot.
Mass 34 BE, defender role last week, north this week. Hold.
Howes 21 BE, bye this week, good defender role, Richmond and WC inbound. Hold
Sharp -7 BE, WC this week, Richmond soon. Wing role. Trade as soon as his BE hits 40ish. Hold.
Carroll 46 BE, sub risk, role risk, injuries saving him. Boot.
Bonner 57 BE, good role, CD hasn't rewarded his ball use last couple. WB, North, hawks inbound. DPP. Hold and hope CD reward him.
Roberts 13 BE, good role, DPP, good ball user. Hold.
Reid -18 BE, plays on ball, getting better. Hold.
Sanders 49 BE, plays on ball, scores well, BEVO is a loser coach, no Libba this week, hawks and tigers inbound. Hold and hope Bevo stops doing Bevo things. Boot is an option if you think Bevo will continue to do Bevo things.
Wilson -3 BE, wing role, safe JS, dogs, hawks and North inbound. Hold.
Fyfe 28 BE - sub risk, manage risk, plays on ball, good month inbound with home games and opposition. Hold or Boot.
Darcy -23 BE, good roles, looks a superb player in the making. Hold.
Comben -75 BE. Hold.
Dempsey 33 BE, roams the ground, tough opposition incoming. Hold or Boot.
Cadman 40 BE - KPF. Boot.
Zilliams 6BE, defender role, tough opposition incoming which is good as the ball will be where he is more often. Hold.
for a second thought you were stevebbb 2.0
cbWNu8lZ5AKIxE6b8Z (1).gif

Sexton had 20 odd possessions in half a 2s game last week. Then taken off and rested.
Could he be back.............

Would love him to play this week BE-6 even as sub could make $20k before I cull him

No idea until teams mate. If Sexton comes in for Rosa's he's playing small forward. Not really a must have in that case.
Dimma dropped Sexton and moved flanders back there. I doesn't give much hope he returns to HBF I reckon
True , sexy loves a goal and warm bodie low BE .

Can I go back ..in time and fix up some mistakes ... 😢 😢.

If I use rocky doggy math .

See what Bonts scores workout his new price and see if this saints Wookie a option ..

I Have No Idea What Im Doing GIF by LookHUMAN

True , sexy loves a goal and warm bodie low BE .

Can I go back ..in time and fix up some mistakes ... 😢 😢.

If I use rocky doggy math .

See what Bonts scores workout his new price and see if this saints Wookie a option ..

I Have No Idea What Im Doing GIF by LookHUMAN
I'm taking Hugo.
He looked great.
If he dies m/f loop is not the worst outcome

I want exciting premo upgrades, but gots to build bank this week:

McKerch to Graham
Either Clarke or Windsor to Comben

Should be able to 1 up, 1 down next week to something premium.
Just burn a boost this week to upgrade - simples :D

Alright kents.

Which one do we like the most?

View attachment 1962220

View attachment 1962221View attachment 1962222

Personally I like the last one best and will most likely roll with that.

Pros - Get Walsh, Graham, and risky Chom.

Cons - Lose Sanders who could potentially be a nice M9/F7 option.

Avert your eyes Duckworthy , images aren’t resized.
I like the first one, kills three dead rookies, two freshies and a premo. Hard to see that not being a net positive even if Garcia doesn't go that well, would be a handy looping tool.

I like the first one, kills three dead rookies, two freshies and a premo. Hard to see that not being a net positive even if Garcia doesn't go that well, would be a handy looping tool.

First one. Gets rid of 3 dead rookies and you keep Sanders
Thanks for the input legends.

No love for the Chom from either of you?

I guess I can always grab him next week, although I will have missed $70k ish from him. I guess it’s either this week or never.

Any North supporters care to weigh in? buttox Makeshift Park ?

To Chom or not to Chom, that is the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I can always grab him next week, although I will have missed $70k ish from him. I guess it’s either this week or never.

I went Chom last week and fairly happy he should score ok while he is playing has a good role.

I like Chom and think he could be a really cheeky good buy. But judging just off ins and outs, the first trade is the best as it gets rid of your 3 biggest rookie issues, gains you cash and a massive points increase in Walsh.

Option 3 is still good but feel Sanders is still a fieldable score level rookie if Bevo let's him play. The argument I guess is that so is Comben.

For what it's worth, Comben is under massive consideration for this week for me personally

if he was 100k less i would bring him in. but not at his current price. that extra 100k could be the difference between being able to get merrett or not

If it doesn't stop you upgrading grab him mate.
He should score well I reckon.

I went Chom last week and fairly happy he should score ok while he is playing has a good role.

I like Chom and think he could be a really cheeky good buy. But judging just off ins and outs, the first trade is the best as it gets rid of your 3 biggest rookie issues, gains you cash and a massive points increase in Walsh.

Option 3 is still good but feel Sanders is still a fieldable score level rookie if Bevo let's him play. The argument I guess is that so is Comben.

For what it's worth, Comben is under massive consideration for this week for me personally

if he was 100k less i would bring him in. but not at his current price. that extra 100k could be the difference between being able to get merrett or not

If it doesn't stop you upgrading grab him mate.
He should score well I reckon.
What an emotional roller coaster.

I’m still leaning into Chom as my F6 position is fairly cooked and I’d have to field Wilson.

Going early on Garcia also gives me nothing of note to go one up/one down next week.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have much to ponder.

OR, just go for broke and slam scotch’s with Judd_Magic ?

Keep the Coca Cola s**t though.

What an emotional roller coaster.

I’m still leaning into Chom as my F6 position is fairly cooked and I’d have to field Wilson.

Going early on Garcia also gives me nothing of note to go one up/one down next week.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have much to ponder.

OR, just go for broke and slam scotch’s with Judd_Magic ?

Keep the Coca Cola s**t though.
I'm going the Judd Magic route, burning trades and boosts at Usain Bolt pace at the minute and not fazed in the slightest as I am way back in the pack.

I reckon getting Chom is a good play, as I said I just liked the overall results of option 1 more but wouldn't be devastated to roll option 3.

I'm going the Judd Magic route, burning trades and boosts at Usain Bolt pace at the minute and not fazed in the slightest as I am way back in the pack.

I reckon getting Chom is a good play, as I said I just liked the overall results of option 1 more but wouldn't be devastated to roll option 3.
I could go full Tropic Thunder and punt Sharp instead of Sanders, but Sharp ain’t done mooing yet

Jezdog Finlayson is a slow learner haha.
Duck me, not everyone needs to put out a podcast, big fella,.and you'd think he'd be a touch more careful in his choice of words 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back