Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrific.
Wanna shitcan Stewie Dew for this gear, can’t go easy on Dimma.
Not a heap of difference.
It's the same thing every year. Get out of the blocks quick, pull off a big upset or two, then just completely roll over.

That being said, they've only beaten West Coast, Richmond, Hawthorn and Adelaide, so haven't had the real impressive upset win, either.

It's the same thing every year. Get out of the blocks quick, pull off a big upset or two, then just completely roll over.

That being said, they've only beaten West Coast, Richmond, Hawthorn and Adelaide, so haven't had the real impressive upset win, either.
And almost threw that Adel game away from memory.

They’ve fallen in against a bunch of cellar dwellers.
Lions will have to put Fagasaurus into the rotations soon to make up the numbers, but they have a bit of ticker about them.
Suns have folded like a three day old pie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predicted to get 2545 (or some s**t) also upgraded rookies to Bont during the round.

Predicted to win cashie by 400 odd pts.

Gawn C after Walsh failure. Even when we beat Carlton the bastards still find a way to screw me, kents.

Green, Roberts, Sheez, Yeo are unique in cashie. Of course the campaigner has Ryan as his unique.

I missed Fyfe being sub, I could've played Darcy. He had NO replacement.

Last match I lead by 51 going in.

Both of us have Graham & Clotheshorse, he has both on ground.

I have to choose one to bench.

I chose Clodingers cat.

I need him to score 15 or less pts in the final quarter.

Supercoach Gods I've always loved you, have I mentioned that lately.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back