Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy but it could have been alot worse I guess.

Green and new recruit Rowell killed me!

T1.JPG

So What Yes GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

2039 for the week .....after 2465 last week, with a worse team ....slid all the way to 14K ranking, first slide since R1

The perfect storm, as many suffered ......I select players with fixtures in mind, and this week should have been as good, after adding Serong during the week

The weather, which I predicted would be a factor ......destroyed Whitfield ...and then that monstrosity which purported to be an AFL match in BRIS .....I've never seen a worse, me, me, me, effort by Gold Coast
No teamwork at all

Unlucky to have Green injured, but that's just unfortunate, and most suffered the same fate .....Fyfe out really pissed me off, as I had no time to substitute off the bench

1714945720499.png

Into the top 10k despite some bloody average scores (Rowell!!!!)

Think it's time to sort out my backline and then it's just F4-6 left to upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still sliding off into oblivion.

Screenshot 2024-05-05 233816.jpg

The final knee in the nuts came when i luckily managed to get Fyfe off the ground, and had a choice of Rarcia or Rogers to replace. So instead of copping Fyfe's 17 points i replaced it with a grand total of 21 points from that little fraud Rogers. That round was pure evil till the bitter end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back