Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobb out

Celebrate Stir Crazy GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Naicos Walsh(vc) (Zwilliams) tonight.

Don’t like having the vc on a direct opponent but he should dominate with both Degoey/Mitchell out. Pumped for a big rivalry game and off to the G very soon.

Happy Orthodox Easter to those who celebrate.

I might be the same With Gawn depends on the VC .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh (VC) and Naicos tonight. Really hope Walsh puts up a big score and goes a way to fixing the Rozee disaster – Max will have a down game eventually, better it be a week where most have him C as opposed to VC.

Just Naicos for me tonight. Don’t think I can VC him with De Goey out and the biggies bodies of the blues midfield.

Hoping Walsh stays under 120 but very nervous he goes BIG!

What's the better VC and C combo kenties?

Walsh C
Gawn C

Or

Gawn VC
Serong C

Having doubts about Serong now with Pickett potentially tagging him.

Lol came here to post the same question. I don't trust Gawn as C, but I trust him as VC... even though I have no reason not to trust Gawn as C. So I'm going with option 2 VC Gawn and Serong C

Walsh C
Gawn C

Or

Gawn VC
Serong C

Gawn VC
Serong C

Pickett won't tag Serong. :thumbsu:

Walsh C
Gawn C

Or

Gawn VC
Serong C

I'm going Walsh VC and Gawn C, but I don't have a later loop otherwise I would do the 2nd option.

Yeah I think Pickett is s**t as well and would rather someone like McAulliffe getting a run through the midfield but based on the ins and outs it looks like there's a decent chance he tags Serong and you don't want the C on someone getting a tag

Pickett dosen't have the tank he will play wing and I'm hoping Short plays more through the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back