Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoulda put the VC on Nicky D Gull.

208dde49dbb983baf262b498b8fcebcc.png

Walsh a disappointment again like Dawson, trading in discount premos isn't looking too clever, should have paid for the top shelf.
Self portrait?

F'n GOLD!

Everyone should give this a listen.
Jiska WaynesWorld19 this deserves to be pinned to the OP.

Well done SE. Is this an original you wrote/recorded?
Maybe I’m too old, can’t hear half the words over the music, but it’s a great tune. Apparently the scoring system is great or something 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* right off Walsh with your 90 with a ton of the ball you butcher.
Walsh has obviously been instructed by Voss to not go inside to get any ball. Hopefully Walsh has good working relationships with Cripps, Hewett, Cerra & Co when it comes to getting outside ball...etc...

Has Voss communicated to his inside mids that Walsh has both leg speed on the outside as well as precision kicking ability?

Hang on isnt that when you straight up Captain your favorite player zero *s given and then drink shitloads while you watch your team implode :moustache:

Could have been.

I've done alot of out there stuff in the past being a loose cannon and all mate.

hhahahaha thats the one. Westy was like 150 avg and had one week off or something so I bought him back in for Lycett because I could :tearsofjoy:

Haha that was gold mate, I was in awe of you.

You took the roughy to a whole new level that year my friend.

Haha that was gold mate, I was in awe of you.

You took the roughy to a whole new level that year my friend.
Reckon I have another one in me :moustache:

Luke Jackson is bit of a s**t truck that ill trade out then bring back in a week later after Darcy does his yearly funeral

Reckon I have another one in me :moustache:

Luke Jackson is bit of a s**t truck that ill trade out then bring back in a week later after Darcy does his yearly funeral
Need too be an non injured player though hey :think:

Whos such an annoying s**t truck that ill trade them back out after one week :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back