Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon I have another one in me :moustache:

Luke Jackson is bit of a s**t truck that ill trade out then bring back in a week later after Darcy does his yearly funeral

I've already traded Jackson out and am ready to trade him back in when Darcy goes down. LOL!

Every team has that one burn man annoying POS that is just asking to be traded every week.
No, I mean my team. All of them (nothing to do with the coach). I have a team of 💩
It's fun though. I don't need to worry much about trying to win leagues or socks or cashies

Need too be an non injured player though hey :think:

Whos such an annoying s**t truck that ill trade them back out after one week :think:

What is your supercoach team like now without the great thigh master in it anymore kenty?

A big gapping hole for you to fill. :(

Every team has that one burn man annoying POS that is just asking to be traded every week.

Your having a hard time from moving on from Perma C Hurn .

do the right thing thighs GIF

My man McKay had another costly late brain fade which probably cost Carlton the match. Pity as he does so many good things, many of which seem to be underscored. Another negative final quarter. He ain't Nicky.

Still the kick that got cut off and rocketed down the other end probably added 20 points to Nick's score so that's some consolation.

Shocked that Naismith remained in the final team but with a BE of -66 will have to hold him. Hoping for some more carnage today.

Still have to decide on a (vc) and (c). Had Heeney in to Gawn but probably Gawn(vc). Serong or Rowell if that fails.

Only bit of the footy I saw last night was Nicky's game winner, took the VC off him just before the game, ouch.

Hoping to bounce back after a shitty 2 weeks.

Heeney, Roberts, Green, Whit (Cadman)
Steele, Sheez VC, Powell, Comben
Max C, Stew
Martin

Need a mega score from Stew so others can't jump on at such a big discount, already lost 130k on Dawson compared to others.

And Harvey Harrison next round ......he looked good tonight

I'm thinking R.Garcia this week, and Rogers next week, after another watch ....and accepting a $34K price increase predicted after this round
We got Jones, Simpson and Hardeman next week. Ain't nobody got time for $180k+ rookies I'm the thick of upgrade season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees vs Cats means I get a look at both my upgrade targets in Trac and Stewart in the same game. Hoping for low 100s so they both drop a decent amount.

Rd6 to rd9, big difference.

And Comben has been a disaterous pick. I just turned him into Tom Green.
He’s still in my team, I’m giving him one more chance, as a loop though

Saints are his best chance a defender to score

So torn on whether to trade Powell to Tom Green or back him in to be a fwd keeper. Just know whoever I pick will score 70

He’s still in my team, I’m giving him one more chance, as a loop though

Saints are his best chance a defender to score
I wanted to keep him for a bit longer, but had to boot him to do the trades I wanted. Think he's a fine long-term hold tbh. Can flip him between D7 and F7 as you trade.

Big day for my rooks

Roberts - hopefully one more $20k price rise before he becomes a premo
Harcia - hopefully kick-starts his cash gen with a solid score today (and isn't subbed on or off)
Wilson - on-field, hopefully replicates last week
Cadman - hopefully scores 70 so I can get one last ~$10k price rise before he's traded out

So torn on whether to trade Powell to Tom Green or back him in to be a fwd keeper. Just know whoever I pick will score 70
I traded Powell to Green. Sod it. Brought Powell in thinking he'd be a keeper, but he's going to have an awful lot of sub par scores. Green will at least average 115-120 for the year. I'd rather get mids and defense all kitted out first ASAP and leave forwards to dead last.

I traded Powell to Green. Sod it. Brought Powell in thinking he'd be a keeper, but he's going to have an awful lot of sub par scores. Green will at least average 115-120 for the year. I'd rather get mids and defense all kitted out first ASAP and leave forwards to dead last.
Had the same thinking re Def and Mids, however with forwards being so horrible this season I would hate to waste a trade trading out someone who may be sufficient as a keeper. He's scored pretty well without Phillips in the team, paired with Lazzaro being dropped surely he spends most of his time in the mids. I mean surely Clarko prioritises someone like him over Simpkin right? Maybe thats too logical and wishful thinking. Also think the Saints game style will suit him pretty well.

All that being said i'm way overthinking it, should probably take Green.

Had the same thinking re Def and Mids, however with forwards being so horrible this season I would hate to waste a trade trading out someone who may be sufficient as a keeper. He's scored pretty well without Phillips in the team, paired with Lazzaro being dropped surely he spends most of his time in the mids. I mean surely Clarko prioritises someone like him over Simpkin right? Maybe thats too logical and wishful thinking. Also think the Saints game style will suit him pretty well.

All that being said i'm way overthinking it, should probably take Green.
Yeah that's fair enough. Powell should be good for F6 or so. I'd rather keep him for that as well, but My line of thinking was that Green would probably out score him by 20+ points each week on average which should help more over the next 6-8 weeks until I start looking at forwards again.

Wilson and HGarcia looped with Terry and Graham at the moment. Hope the Saints rookies can put up good scores against North.

Still fielding more rookies than other teams which is shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back