News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

where's a mod when you need one?

Easy, report the post for "as this was the last thing viewed before my eyes exploded from the horror, I demand this be purged and recompense sent my way for the travesty experienced".

A mod will then hear your plight and do something I suppose, I hadn't thought this part through properly yet...

Collard is from a very different background to Nas and it was always going to be a big task to settle him in Melbourne. Hopefully the club can help him, it would be a shame to lose such a great prospect, but Im sure the WA clubs would pay handsomely for a trade. If we think bigger picture would we be happy if Collard was involved in a trade for Brayshaw or Serong etc.
More likely West Coast given he was in their NGA program

Port in Carins was a meme game with how slippery the ball was
Hawks 145 was at least off broadway against one of the best sides in the last 25 years.

I mean you're correct but we still had to watch them.

It's been a while since we embarrassed a side. I want a 2008 last game against Essendon. Or a 2005 game against brissy. Can't believe it's nearly 20 years since Milney kicked 11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That game might have been our lowest point in the between lyon years.

utter abortion of a football match
I felt (still feel) exceedingly lucky I was on a flight to the US so got to SFO just as the Good Friday game was finishing. I saw the score and put it straight into my memory bin. I only know this game due to the comments on this board. I'm not going to watch the video as why inflict further Saints trauma on myself. I've sat through too many live as it is 🤢

Hawthorn 145
Good Friday North
Port in Cairns

Ugh there's probably more.
Yes there is....way way more !!!!!!!!

Many of our disasters are burnt deep into my collective psyche !!!!!!!

For the sake of our collective sanity......let's "not go there"

:) :)

Cambell Chester may be involved in a trade!
I know the name, he was from 2 or 3 drafts ago wasn't he? It's hard to be as 'knowing,' being where I am, but I remember a couple of posters mentioning and hoping we'd get him at the time.
If we're already talking names like that though, I can only presume that Collard isn't adjusting too well at all. He was close with Chris Toce too wasn't he...him leaving may have potentially thrown a spanner in the works?

I know the name, he was from 2 or 3 drafts ago wasn't he? It's hard to be as 'knowing,' being where I am, but I remember a couple of posters mentioning and hoping we'd get him at the time.
If we're already talking names like that though, I can only presume that Collard isn't adjusting too well at all. He was close with Chris Toce too wasn't he...him leaving may have potentially thrown a spanner in the works?
I wouldn't be too worried about it. Everyone was saying the same thing about Nas 2 years ago

Yeah he was drafted back in 2021 with pick 14, he hasn't set the world on fire for West Coast when I've seen him play, quite poor in fact.

He has had some injuries though and it wouldn't be easy for young players to look good in that West Coast team which has been a rabble.

BiggerThompa,

I'm speechless after watching that.......magnificent!!!!!!!

You did some awesome clips last season and this one is right up there.

Well done.

The track from "Muse" is eerie yet very powerful when mixed with the footage.

I absolutely Rissed myself with the BT...."it's out of bounds.....it's out of bounds" segment.....very very funny.

I could watch the clip all day....time wise....I think I need to get a life !!!!!!

:):)

Cheers boys! Gonna be a bit busy with work this year so probably won't do every week, but that win against the pies was just too glorious to miss!

As Bowie said, "it's been so long"

If you like these vids and feel like chipping in, here's a link: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BiggerThompa
I don't mind admitting thst I have watched this a few times already. I keep going back to BT's salty call of the Higgins goal, and the presentation of Queen Naicos with the zoom in on those big blue Windhager eyes. Funny as!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back