Player Watch #21: Callum Coleman-Jones - out for season after suffering Achilles rupture vs CFC on GoodFriday - go well CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Running under the ball is always the sign. McKernan used to do it during his lean patches.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
His meekness as a footballer is the sign for me.

Confident big men don’t play as pathetic as this bloke. No physical presence whatsoever.

There is nothing positive in his game. He doesn’t compete, doesn’t crash packs, doesn’t take defenders from Larkey.

He’s a walking disaster for this team.

I can’t remember a tall that played relatively consistent AFL footy that has had less of an impact than this bloke.

Tom Campbell and Brayden Pruess had more impact than this bloke.

Hell even Daniel Currie went harder at the contest than this bloke.

I can’t remember a tall that played relatively consistent AFL footy that has had less of an impact than this bloke.

Tom Campbell and Brayden Pruess had more impact than this bloke.

Hell even Daniel Currie went harder at the contest than this bloke.
Could throw ben mabon in as a superior player. Jacob edwards is the level you have to guage for this fraud.

Could throw ben mabon in as a superior player. Jacob edwards is the level you have to guage for this fraud.
Richmond List Management

the sopranos smoking GIF

I don’t think it’s possible to have as little scoreboard impact as he does even if you just stood in the same spot all game. Law of averages playing as a key forward you should be good for a goal a game, even if you’re completely useless. Just getting on the end of a cheap one over the back or getting a free or being on the right place for a miskick etc.. how he manages game after game to not impact the scoreboard is what surprises me the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No matter how much he frustrates me as a footballer, absolutely feel gutted for the bloke.

Now hes on longterm injury list, what now? who to replace him? What if xerri goes down too then what? Is hamish free ready for afl?

It doesn't matter we are better of with CCJ injured, that is a cold gawd awful fact. Not proud to say it but it is the truth.

Play Greenhead.

It doesn't matter we are better of with CCJ injured, that is a cold gawd awful fact. Not proud to say it but it is the truth.

Play Greenhead.

Ohhhhh kkkk, let's say i agree with you there, what happens if xerri gets a broken ankle next game? Who's going to ruck if xerri goes down? Perhaps we have an opening for bigoa to play this 2nd fiddle ruck who could intercept in defense.

Ohhhhh kkkk, let's say i agree with you there, what happens if xerri gets a broken ankle next game? Who's going to ruck if xerri goes down? Perhaps we have an opening for bigoa to play this 2nd fiddle ruck who could intercept in defense.

Nothing, we've won around 9 of our last 80, we keep losing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back