Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the dejection.

A team performance like that in an empty stadium. I feel gutted for the bloke.

Thanks for your loyalty Todd.

View attachment 959734

View attachment 959736
The loss helps, but 10 goals? To that Freo team?
Disgraceful.
Brad got sacked for less than that.

The players that have pulled on the jumper this year in some performances should no longer be welcome at the club. * sentimentality off. The audacity to call yourselves Shinboners

The loss helps, but 10 goals? To that Freo team?
Disgraceful.
Brad got sacked for less than that.

The players that have pulled on the jumper this year in some performances should no longer be welcome at the club. fu** sentimentality off. The audacity to call yourselves Shinboners

It's the administration mate.

Great season from Goldy.

My only question is who is his replacement?

As good as he has been, surely he canā€™t keep at this level for ever and I donā€™t know if we have that replacement coming through?

For some reason I am not sure Xerri is going to be a full time ruckman.

It's put together by media whores mate, not shrewd footy judges.
Well snake those so called media whores EG:Luke Darcy make the decisions plus Goldstein plays for us the most despised sporting club in Australia by the media but if Goldstein was a player from a top team he be 1st picked

Loved his burst through the pack in the forward line to create at goals in Q4. How many other rucks would do that? Didn't rate a mention from the commentators of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

form dropped towards the end of the year, but this is just too funny.

Tom Papley got in. Scored 26 goals - 19 in the first 8 games, 7 in the last 9. His form dropped badly.

I never thought that Goldy would be in the 22...but not even in the squad?!?!?!?

Another completely inept decision by AFL media whores.

Tom Papley got in. Scored 26 goals - 19 in the first 8 games, 7 in the last 9. His form dropped badly.

I never thought that Goldy would be in the 22...but not even in the squad?!?!?!?

Another completely inept decision by AFL media whores.
There are about 10 joke selections in there.
Andrews, Adams, Ridley, Butters, Jonas, Vlastuin, Papley for starters...

Told people hear that Goldstein wouldnā€™t be an AA Selection but not in the squad of 40 is even more of a joke.
But when you have Jakovich-WA Ex Eagles player then Gerard Healy a well known North hater since the 90s even before we went on our successful run and good ol Luke Darcy well known hater of our club.
So Goldstein had no chance.
Now I want our Chairman Mr Buckley to come out and put the Acid on the AA selectors for Goldstein not even getting Selected in the squad but knowing him he wonā€™t have the guts to do it which why this once great club has become biggest joke in Australian sport.
We are better off bringing back Wonder Women and maybe this time he can bring his 3 white knights to help us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back