Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

7 years in the system and still dumb as a post.

Good luck Port or anyone else stupid enough to pay him big money.

On the theme of dumb, which would cap the day off with being called a Dickhead, could we package up BMac with our first pick, Ports first pick and take the Eagles Reid pick?

family guy kicked off the bus GIF by HULU

On the theme of dumb, which would cap the day off with being called a Dickhead, could we package up BMac with our first pick, Ports first pick and take the Eagles Reid pick?
That would be potentially Pick 2,3 and 18.

That seems way overs for Reid to me. The kid would want to be the next Carey to carry that price tag.

If they threw in Barass, then we are talking. But they might expect something back the other way if Barrass is in the package.

While the reward for Ben leaving would be nice, capable key defenders are as rare as hens teeth. Corr isn't the answer. Could Comben perhaps be converted considering his tackling intensity and marking ability?

Are they? Even we managed to find one in exchange for a 2nd rd draft pick for him last year. Until then we’d probably been looking in the wrong places.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ease up everyone. He had a good game but one major visible **** up. Even the best do that.
Yeah I’m no fan but thought he was pretty good.

The day we flog a side 25 0 150 def 0.00

Give away no free kicks and no turnovers we will have finally played like BF expect us to.

Mistakes aplenty in every game and by every player.

I’d still fu k him off though 😝

I'm sure the club would be targeting replacements regardless if he stays or goes. You would plan for each scenario I would have thought.
Need to replace Ziebell and Corr in time anyway so I'd think they'd be looking to bring some more depth there.

I'm sure the club would be targeting replacements regardless if he stays or goes. You would plan for each scenario I would have thought.
Need to replace Ziebell and Corr in time anyway so I'd think they'd be looking to bring some more depth there.
Corr still has a further 2 years? What an idiotic 5 year deal that was by Rawlings & Fluff. I've lost count of the number of lethargies I've burnt of those two twits.

I think the fact that we can be undone regularly by a single turnover is a sign of how far we still have to go, before we start winning regularly again. I was melting big time when Benny turned the ball over late in the third when we were only four points adrift, with our tails up. That single error essentially kicked of a mini avalanche of goals to WB. Over the last 3 years, this has been a far too regular occurrence. Just when we believe we’re in with a shot, a silly/unfortunate turnover opens the floodgates. That’s a sign of a team still lacking the required resilience. We’re improving but there’s still a way to go yet. So, we can be mad at Ben in the moment. However, we’re kidding ourselves if we think it played a tangible role in our loss. Overall, McKay was the best performer in our backline yesterday - in my view. Hopefully, he extends soon.

He’s gone.

I swear he already decided this early on this year. He didn’t give a s**t and his head is not in it.
That’s why he shouldn’t be playing. Give someone who wants to be there get a game .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back