Past #24: Sam Durdin - delisted after 21 NM games/1 NM goal - thanks Durds (drafted by Carlton in '22 MSD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Of all the players to play their first game he has the most upside compared to last year Improved out of sight

Has come from a long way back. Am over the moon he's getting a go. Will put my hand up............. I never thought we'd see this day. Good luck Durds.
Is it simply a case of him having a full pre-season in what is perceived by many to be his best position, which in turn has given him confidence, or has there been a significant attitude change?

In your opinion, of course. ;)

Is it simply a case of him having a full pre-season in what is perceived by many to be his best position, which in turn has given him confidence, or has there been a significant attitude change?

they finally realised he was a defender and not a forwards arsehole. Full preseason helps but he pretty much always played well at VFL level when he played in defence. He also looks like he spent some of the offseason in the gym.

All the best for the debut Sam.

Deepest voice at North for some time.

Since Shaun Higgins.

images

:stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst its obvious list management typically focuses on the "future" you got the impression (and its debatable) that up until now North's focused on the "now". But that seems to be changing...and so far it appears for the better. Patience is required.

I do believe he has shown massive improvement that many thought wasn't possible- exiting times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back