Past #24: Sam Durdin - delisted after 21 NM games/1 NM goal - thanks Durds (drafted by Carlton in '22 MSD)

Remove this Banner Ad

What were the main knocks on him that got him delisted?
He played a run in the back part of 2019 I think it was where he looked alright, might pay to revisit those games. Got only a slight look in in 2020 when the club was imploding.

Probably looked a bit laconic and the year he got delisted he was flying for grabs, getting in good positions but just not sticking them.

Good luck Sam.

How Lachlan Hansen survived for as long as he did but this guy could only manage 4 seasons is something Iā€™ll never understand.

Heā€™s a beautiful kick, no wonder he never got a go.

Not in front of goal. Career scoring tally is 1.5 (one goal, five behinds). I remember him missing a couple of sodas, too - choked in front of the big sticks.

I didn't mind Sam, but there is no way he could complain he wasn't given enough of a go to prove himself. He just didn't do enough on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not in front of goal. Career scoring tally is 1.5 (one goal, five behinds). I remember him missing a couple of sodas, too - choked in front of the big sticks.

I didn't mind Sam, but there is no way he could complain he wasn't given enough of a go to prove himself. He just didn't do enough on the field.
I reckon he looked ok as a roaming CHF.

I spoke to him at that BnF we went to, he was very immature, knew he was in trouble then, no killer instinct, too nice.

I went back outside to have ciggies and a crack at Higgoā€™s mum.

After much research, and through the assistance of the aforementioned players and their families, it can be confirmed that Sam and Corey share the same three-time great grandfather ā€“ the English migrant Charles Durdin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back