News 25% off HawksNest

Remove this Banner Ad

Since we have broken our membership figure from last year the HawksNest have 25% off all stock (memorabilia not included). Good time to snag yourself a Guernsey for $90 ;)

Anyone know what the size difference is between these and Puma gear from last year?

Since we have broken our membership figure from last year the HawksNest have 25% off all stock (memorabilia not included). Good time to snag yourself a Guernsey for $90 ;)

Anyone know what the size difference is between these and Puma gear from last year?

I'd like to know this as well.

How long is the 25% off all stock running for?

I've got a XXL (Need to drink less piss) of the 2013 Adidas and XXXL of the 2011/12 Puma. The Adidas is a more generous fit, the Puma a bit tighter. Go figure. So I'd suggest going 1 size less than your Puma.

I would've thought the Adidas guernseys are alot tighter than the Puma!

Personally, I'm happy with my HFC Finance jumper ;)

Well, my Dads.

Ha! I was in the Glenferrie store yesterday morning and the new lady there was confused as hell as to why the POS software kept discounting everything. She made everyone pay full price for everything! 2 hours later I got the text from the club.

Lucky I was only buying the team poster for my kid.

Melbourne-based team guernseys are timeless, guys. No need to update merch every season unless you've had a massive growth-spurt.

I'd like to know this as well.

How long is the 25% off all stock running for?

Get 1 size smaller than you had with Puma..

I used to have size L with my Puma, I got size M with the new adidas.. I think all the replica Adidas guernseys are bigger fits however the actual players guernseys seem to be a very tight fit (which makes sense).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back