Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah i think he deserves more plaudits than given.

He started season slow, but at his best he's AA quality.

If the midfield continues to run both ways like Sat, we'll see more of Taz at his best.

I'd have hated to be a defender in our poor games with opposition streaming in from all angles from midfield.

Just read this off the afl app,

When asked which players were most affected, Scott said he didn't want to individualise, but then added:
"I felt sorry for (gun Bulldogs forward) Aaron Naughton."
Why?
"Because he was playing on Robbie Tarrant. I thought, 'I'm going to have to make sure here that 'Taz' doesn't go out and get reported'."
Naughton had no impact on the game, with just eight disposals and one goal in the Bulldogs' loss to North

Brad Scott has revealed his greatest challenge as an AFL coach came in the minutes before the start of his 211th and final game
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-27/barrett-scott-reveals-his-greatest-challenge-as-coach

Love him. Jacks a great captain but I reckon Robbie is the heart of this side. The way the players reacted when he kicked that goal against Sydney shows how loved he is. Nothing but respect.

Can't agree Jack is a great Captain but rest of your post is spot on.

He deserves it too.

Why turn something positive into a negative? Jack is a great captain.

Why is Jack a great Captain? Personally i rate Swallow just as highly and he wasn't a "great".

I love his endeavour sure, but it's incorrect to suggest that so far (especially all the missed goals where Captain's should lead by example)

Just read this off the afl app,

When asked which players were most affected, Scott said he didn't want to individualise, but then added:
"I felt sorry for (gun Bulldogs forward) Aaron Naughton."
Why?
"Because he was playing on Robbie Tarrant. I thought, 'I'm going to have to make sure here that 'Taz' doesn't go out and get reported'."
Naughton had no impact on the game, with just eight disposals and one goal in the Bulldogs' loss to North

Brad Scott has revealed his greatest challenge as an AFL coach came in the minutes before the start of his 211th and final game
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-27/barrett-scott-reveals-his-greatest-challenge-as-coach
When did Aaron Naughton become a gun forward? One good game and he is all of a sudden a gun forward?

By that logic Cam Zuhaar is also a gun. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did Aaron Naughton become a gun forward? One good game and he is all of a sudden a gun forward?

By that logic Cam Zuhaar is also a gun. Lol
The media love the Doggies. :) They are everyones second team, remember, apparently?

Last edited:
Starting to get media attention which is half the battle with AA. If he can hold Cameron in a fortnight then he'll be hard to shift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back