Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a long day dealing with our mate Theo, happy to rescind the comments on chasing Tarrant. I don't generally leave the North board so I'm not used to it.

I do think we should adopt him though given he clearly loves us, in years of being a BF member most of his posts are on our board.

I have no idea who Theo is or what you're talking about? Haha

I have no idea who Theo is or what you're talking about? Haha

Richmond supporter who was spending time in this thread a couple of days ago.

Said he’s be back to gloat when Richmond won the CCJ trade. Probably didn’t enjoy Luff’s interview today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thanks guys for Taz. You'll get CCJ for a steal and he'll be a very good player for you for years to come. Cheers. I think you will be the winners long term.
I think you’ll find both clubs will act accordingly……Taz will be awesome for you. Haven’t really seen much of CCJ, but he’s the type we are in need of, so hope it goes well of course.

Reading back on Ziebells interview the switch doesn’t make sense to me.
Richmond could well and truly be cooked and all he’s done is tarnished his legacy as a one club player.
I don’t wish him luck and as someone who I thought was heart and soul, that isn’t the case here. He was no different to Goldi, Ziebell and Cunnington and now he is.

Reading back on Ziebells interview the switch doesn’t make sense to me.
Richmond could well and truly be cooked and all he’s done is tarnished his legacy as a one club player.
I don’t wish him luck and as someone who I thought was heart and soul, that isn’t the case here. He was no different to Goldi, Ziebell and Cunnington and now he is.

Good luck to him, but going forward he's just another Richmond flog. I hope Larkey kicks a bag on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't escape the conclusion that Robbie holds ill-feeling towards the club. Unless I've missed it (possible), he hasn't made an effort to thank the club or at least make some statement relating to his time here. We even went the trade route to allow Richmond to retain their Chol compensation, but no acknowledgement at all, it seems.

Will be interesting to see if he can get back to something like his best. If so, they have the Astbury replacement they were after. But if he continues this year's trajectory, then he's pretty close to the end. It could fall either way, acknowledging that his serious health issue this year probably excuses his complete lack of impact when he returned this season.

Can't escape the conclusion that Robbie holds ill-feeling towards the club. Unless I've missed it (possible), he hasn't made an effort to thank the club or at least make some statement relating to his time here. We even went the trade route to allow Richmond to retain their Chol compensation, but no acknowledgement at all, it seems.

Will be interesting to see if he can get back to something like his best. If so, they have the Astbury replacement they were after. But if he continues this year's trajectory, then he's pretty close to the end. It could fall either way, acknowledging that his serious health issue this year probably excuses his complete lack of impact when he returned this season.

There is something definitely going on here. He wanted to leave last year too

Even Brown who endured far worse made a classy post on Instagram.

Unless there's something the club has done to him we aren't aware of, really disappointing IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back