Traded 25. Zac Fisher

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been struggling to get my head around who he reminds me off and low and behold, it's come to me.
It's not with everything he does but just something about him and that is one of my favorites ever ... the dominator.
Boy if he reaches some of those heights, it would be something. Can he kick a torpedo on the run????:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best news, Crippa’s mate is hanging around. Zip through the HF line and midfield young man! 20 goals and butcher midfields in 2021 and beyond.

I've been struggling to get my head around who he reminds me off and low and behold, it's come to me.
It's not with everything he does but just something about him and that is one of my favorites ever ... the dominator.
Boy if he reaches some of those heights, it would be something. Can he kick a torpedo on the run????:D
Lets hear him talk with a mouthguard

He not the finished product yet but he is one of the younger players I have most confidence in ball in hand .. ..

Fisher’s last month has been extremely good. Full credit to him. I think Voss and assistants are starting to bring the best out of him. He’s not just doing the flashy stuff. Looks to be more of a hard edge to him - more defensive and running both ways. Best position looks to be on a wing. Becoming an extremely important cog in our machine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back