Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not to be a downer, but no additional charges, no convictions yet. We still just have to wait and see on those fronts.

Doesn't mean we can't be happy with his on field performances in the meantime though.
Absolutely. My whole point is that the serious allegations mean nothing if not tested in court. And he hasn't been charged so that's it until or unless he is charged. Hope he wins a Brownlow for us.

Thanks would have thought the act is criminal and not the threat alone.

And this leads onto the inappropriate behaviour to woman? Or is that another incident?

Wasnt following TT issues religiously at the time.
The threat is damaging in itself, and while it may not receive the same penalty as actual distribution certainly can attract charges.
Threats are the basis of blackmail and coercion.

He's definitely getting booed. However the Essendon supporters can't differentiate between one darker-skinned man and another, so they've also been booing Hall on occasion
I only heard them booing hall and I was like wtf you dumb campaigners

Anyway how good was TT - his kicks are sublime and was really showing great effort going both ways
Great to have him back

I only heard them booing hall and I was like wtf you dumb campaigners

Anyway how good was TT - his kicks are sublime and was really showing great effort going both ways
Great to have him back

Given some of Hall's disposal in the first half, it was probably North supporters booing him.

Lot of weak pricks here couldn't wait to turn on Tarryn when he was travelling bad. Poor form.
He was behaving badly in many different ways. There’s no doubt he made mistakes. Hurt his and the clubs reputation.
Fair to ask questions of him and doubt his ability to contribute to the club as one of our best paid players.
You do the s**t he did - questions will come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was behaving badly in many different ways. There’s no doubt he made mistakes. Hurt his and the clubs reputation.
Fair to ask questions of him and doubt his ability to contribute to the club as one of our best paid players.
You do the s**t he did - questions will come.

He did and the club backed him and themselves in to turn his s**t around. Others didn't.

Abandoned a young indigenous Shinboner at the lowest point in his life?
We all read things differently, I get that, but 'abandoned' and 'couldn't wait' are overly emotive descriptions of what has gone on here. Overwhelmingly I thought people just wanted him to be better as a representative of the club and, dare I say it, a better member of the community. He's been supported in that by the club, nothing posted here would realistically have any influence.

We all read things differently, I get that, but 'abandoned' and 'couldn't wait' are overly emotive descriptions of what has gone on here. Overwhelmingly I thought people just wanted him to be better as a representative of the club and, dare I say it, a better member of the community. He's been supported in that by the club, nothing posted here would realistically have any influence.
I think someone is bored and is looking for ways to entertain themselves.

Sorry- why does skin colour matter? Being a s**t human knows no colour.

Ask Clarko why the way club handles troubled young indigenous players matters.

And Maori fellas too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back