Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he's got his eyes on the Jaidyn Stephenson-Sam Durdin Random Injury prize.

How much blow did they do that they started freaking out and getting anxious.

Wasn’t he spotted driving home in the early hours of Saturday morning as well?
And he’s not even training with the main group yet as he’s building up his running loads.

I want TT to make it so bad but he just needs a bit more guidance and support to get over this alpha phase he’s in. Yes personal trauma and injury are involved but you’re not invincible at that age, even though you think you are and I just reckon this last contract he signed has enabled him to get distracted. Where’s his manager?

We all criticize Connors for the way he handles his players but f*** does he have their best interests at heart.

Player managers need to ride these footballers hard because they can’t control their salary. 22 year olds earning 600-750k a year is madness.
Some players actually need to have it rationed out as the reality is they’d lose it all if it got paid directly to them.

Look at Yarran and Garlett who punted and smoked their way out of every dollar they earned and now one just got released from jail and the other is broke and has nothing to show for it.

I hope TT is genuinely okay after a s**t year and that he doesn’t take his footy career for granted. There’s help there if needed but just as Jy did, sometimes you just need to grow up faster than usual.

I mean, you’d assume that it can’t have hurt him if she’s posting laughing emojis about it on Insta.

That said, the red flags keep following Tarryn. I don’t really expect his onfield performances to improve until they cease, which doesn’t appear to be likely short-term.

Yeah I reckon you’re right. No way she posts that if damage was done. TT would’ve contacted the club if it was serious and let them release it after they know how bad it is.

I hope

Ffs you people are absolutely overrracting like cooked nerds

Red flags because he's... checks notes... out with his partner? * this place sucjs some times
??

More like we want him to have an uninterrupted season WITHOUT injury because he is an important part of our team.

Lol oh and then assuming they're on blow because they're laughing about a mishap while also believing unconfirmed nonsense about him being 'spotted' driving around at 6am after what must have been a night out.

It's legit utterly pathetic behaviour and I genuinely wonder if some unconscious bias for other obvious reasons isn't creeping in here

??

More like we want him to have an uninterrupted season WITHOUT injury because he is an important part of our team.
Wasn't talking about you posting it. More the follow up comments that were just weird talking about red flags because he's out with his partner and assuming they're on gear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol oh and then assuming they're on blow because they're laughing about a mishap while also believing unconfirmed nonsense about him being 'spotted' driving around at 6am after what must have been a night out.

It's legit utterly pathetic behaviour and I genuinely wonder if some unconscious bias for other obvious reasons isn't creeping in here

Speaking of overreactions to clearly a tongue in cheek comment….

Genuine question, do you know Tarryn? You get unusually aggressive and defensive whenever he is criticized.

Speaking of overreactions to clearly a tongue in cheek comment….

Genuine question, do you know Tarryn? You get unusually aggressive and defensive whenever he is criticized.
Lol there was nothing tongue in cheek about any of that

Yeah, because countering unfounded allegations -- omg he blew out by 10kg, right1!!1!1 -- against our players means I must have to know him personally.

Wasn't talking about you posting it. More the follow up comments that were just weird talking about red flags because he's out with his partner and assuming they're on gear
If you have an issue with a post, you should reply to the poster, rather then lumping everyone in & addressing multiple posts in one, which implies that we all fall under the same umbrella.

My comments regarding red flags have nothing to do with thinking he's on gear, and certainly isn't driven by an unconscious racial bias.

The Hills Have Eyes? FMD!

And anyone who knows anything about Australian bush knows that eucalypt limbs often fall in hot weather when there’s no wind.

I just hope TT is okay.

I've had my foot run over before and it did nothing. It didn't even bruise.
He will be fine
I'm gona go out on a limb here and say that your bones do not resemble sticks unlike TT.

Last edited:
If you have an issue with a post, you should reply to the poster, rather then lumping everyone in & addressing multiple posts in one, which implies that we all fall under the same umbrella.

My comments regarding red flags have nothing to do with thinking he's on gear, and certainly isn't driven by an unconscious racial bias.
You legit posted that it's a red flag bc he's out with his missus

Oh and what other red flags so you mean Psicosis suffering a debilitating internal injury putting his body on tge line for the club that put him in hospital? Or maybe you're talking about him feeling grief because he lost a close family member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back