Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatoos all over including the face, pretty much always red flag in my experience. Up there with those who dye their hair different pink/red/blue/green every month

Of course....maybe she's an exception...

:grimacing:
yeah im surprised tt is interested

especially the 2 kids she has also

This Kim

15891301802336.jpg
oh yeah, daresay our meeting was a little bit more, lets just say outrageous.

Tatoos all over including the face, pretty much always red flag in my experience. Up there with those who dye their hair different pink/red/blue/green every month

Of course....maybe she's an exception...

:grimacing:

I'm just hoping the two kids are at least from the same bloke, lol.

Wake up Taz.

One of my teachers used to say....and yes a catholic school, and yes a nun...."The Devil makes work for idle hands"......perhaps some truth in that, too much spare time. Reckon there's a lot to be said for players having a side gig, studying a uni degree part time, or doing a trade.
I thought the clubs and players association really pushed this anyway? To the point of funding it.

Do share!
nah, it may have been at a gentlemans club, or may not have been, we may have been locked in for the night, doors closed to public with the place fully staffed, and we may or may not have had free flow of all product offered by the said establishment funded by Mr Rodman who was very encouraging as well..... new meaning to open bar!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have actual insight as to how he’s tracking from a stamina perspective?

I daresay we’ll know quite quickly this year if he’s going to have a good year based on where/how Clarko deploys his talents… Hope he has a cracking year.

Hf changing in the mid.
He doesn't have the tank for wing. No chance
Structurally, I think we need his skillset at HB more than HF.
With his clean hands and elite skillset I think he'd make a killer playmaker.
He's not big enough to go mid at the moment, and I think we have enough small-medium forwards to cover for him in the forward line.

Does anyone have actual insight as to how he’s tracking from a stamina perspective?

I daresay we’ll know quite quickly this year if he’s going to have a good year based on where/how Clarko deploys his talents… Hope he has a cracking year.
Someone mentioned the other day he is just running laps until his running is up to standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back