Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they have.

“North Melbourne received notification from the AFL Integrity Unit on Wednesday that Tarryn Thomas is under investigation following a new allegation of inappropriate behaviour,” the statement said.

“The club is working through this information and is not in a position to make any further comment.”

Interesting the difference in language - Channel 9 reporting ‘domestic violence’ v ‘inappropriate behaviour’.

I feel even if he comes out of this and he plays out the season, you just feel both the club and him need a clean break, and that a trade to an interstate club will be in everyone’s best interest.

Makes the drafting of Duursma and the development of him into the 190cm hybrid mid-forward even more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well, it has been a solid 6 months of peace and quiet, we always have that to remember.

The article said for inappropriate behaviour, it didn't specify what it was. I also think it is uncalled for to take pot shots at the potential victim in this without knowing any of the details.

It is just disappointing he can't keep his off-field life in check. I mean, this was meant to be his attempt to keep out of trouble to get a good contract for beyond 2024. Flying start.

Oh well, it has been a solid 6 months of peace and quiet, we always have that to remember.

The article said for inappropriate behaviour, it didn't specify what it was. I also think it is uncalled for to take pot shots at the potential victim in this without knowing any of the details.

It is just disappointing he can't keep his off-field life in check. I mean, this was meant to be his attempt to keep out of trouble to get a good contract for beyond 2024. Flying start.
Maybe wait to see if the allegations are even true

Maybe let’s all wait then
GIF by UFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a dead-set stitch-up from AFL House. The minute we look like knocking the door down, the powers that be stiff arm us and say, "Hang on guys. You don't belong here."
Makes me sick to the stomach.
Hahaa mate I am 10000% all for backing our players to the death of me but if TT has *ed up again he can’t be on an AFL list. Especially if these allegations are true and have occurred within the past 8 months (after his club suspension).

Bloody hell it’d be nice to go a few years without having some sort of off field schmozzle.

Fresh clean air without the club getting dragged through the mud at every opportunity.

Faaaaarkin over it.

In regard to Tarryn, well I guess we’ll just wait and see, but in the event that there is even a little bit of truth to these “fresh allegations” then I doubt he plays for north again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back