Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah sure.

But he was that dirty the cops had to get involved and charged him (the only time ever in the leagues history) for assault causing grievous bodily harm and the VFL de-registered him for his king hit on Bruns.

The thing is, it probably wasn't in his worst 15 acts on a football field.

In the dirtiest era of football, he stood out as the dirtiest campaigner (by far) in it.
Neville did have a head that required regular panel beating though

Coward is an apt description. Hi MO was taking blokes out when they didn't suspect it. Cable and Keithy copped it. Mind you, he wasn't handing out much in the '75 GF with Rantall up his arse and Breidas and Kekovich lurking around.

Don't reckon Sam or Arnie would have held back that day if anything had have erupted. Few blokes on both sides could hold their own though.

Matthews was a tough player and at the same time an absolute coward.

The dirtiest player to ever play the game, with daylight to second.

He never won the Brownlow for good reason, he should be thankful there was no MRO panel back then, you could chalk off 150 of his 300+ if there was.

He would have been run out of the league with the current cancel culture. It's quite amazing (but not surprising) that it's very rarely discussed in the boys club circle jerks these days.

Almost unbelievable that the AFLPA MVP was named after him also.

And Ted Whitten would be charged with sexual assault for his infamous squirrel grip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprising considering all the partying I've seen him doing on instagram.

"All the"?

One pic I can see.

"All the"?

One pic I can see.

nah he's regularly been posting stories and I noticed he's even got into endorsing some of the nightclubs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back