Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

Really nice work from Black in that clip too - spoils over the back to advantage then follows up to deliver a neat kick to Garner. :'(
Just noticed that bloke is picked for the Pussies praccy match against the Hawks. Wouldn't mind him getting a few games and goals with them actually, North games excepted of course.

Last edited:
Just noticed that bloke is picked for the Pussies pricey match against the Hawks. Wouldn't mind him getting a few games and goals with them actually, North games excepted of course.
Hope he's back to full fitness.

Really annoyed we let him go.

Especially is we've returned to a run and gun style of play.

Big Lebowski beat me to it.

Brad seems to really rate what he brings. Referred to the loss of Garner Turner Waite and Wood really impacting the team last year.

Maybe they are holding him back for the longer term good.

Brad Scott said that Garner would be back in full training "hopefully this week". But that they were going to be "ultra cautious" with him.
Assume they were "ultra cautious" with him over the pre-season too? And late last year when he got re-injured?

Brad is seriously full of it a lot of the time.

As a player, Aaron Black is a gumby and will spend the vast majority, if not all, of the remainder of his professional playing days in the VFL. Do not bring Garns down with talk of he.

something like that.......I hope for footy sake he hits his straps. He is too talented not to be playing AFL.

Good luck to him I guess... Personally I reckon Black would sh*t a brick the size of Texas if he had to fly for a mark in front of JZ and I've a feeling that was a big part of his problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back