Banter 27th November 2019, the day the Dow family celebrated knowing at least 1 of their sons would be playing for a successful club with great culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you TJASTA for inviting me to the celebration of the Dow.

Statistically Paddy is tracking better than what Dusty was in his first few seasons. We are onto something very special here.

So you guys picked up his brother? Look on the bright side, Brett Voss was a pretty handy player.

Thank you TJASTA for inviting me to the celebration of the Dow.

Statistically Paddy is tracking better than what Dusty was in his first few seasons. We are onto something very special here.

So you guys picked up his brother? Look on the bright side, Brett Voss was a pretty handy player.
It’s a banter thread, but you gotta draw the line somewhere man

- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
1FCC9B32-5057-441D-87DC-32D3EFE098DC.gif
Chris Yarran never played a game for us, still a better pickup than Cunningham, we won that trade
Dusty has a s**t haircut. I’ll never forgive him for pinching it off me!
Is this the game where Carlton play their grand final only to lose their next 5 by 50+ points?
Prophetic.
Even though Charlie Curnow won’t be playing, somehow he will still manage to kick 5 arsey lazy joe-the-goose goals and be hailed the next big thing by Slobbo et al.
He’s a talent, that’s for sure. His parents need to take the *in surfboard/skateboard/beer bong off him though!
There are Carlton posters out there that still think they need Simmo in their team. I hope he plays and we put Shai on him.
Answer me this. How the * does a piece of paper on a wall have an opinion on a player?!
Granted most pieces of recycled paper have more intelligence than an MCG full of mouth breathing Flogmond supporters.
Hi TJ 👋🏻

It’s a banter thread, but you gotta draw the line somewhere man
Flogmond players struggle with drawing lines, but racking them up on dirty toilets in the CBD...
HAHA! Because spoons. Classic. Shut this thread down. We have a weiner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay enough of the silly stuff. Time for some serious footy talk ahead of round one.

Always a massive game in front of a huge crowd. Once again I will have the pleasure of looking on with 80,000 Richmond supporters as the unfurl the flag.

With any luck like two seasons ago I will be taking a massive s**t at the time.

Great thread BTW.

If we tried to start a thread like this over on our board...

0E5022F9-DF6A-4DE8-9234-F4D7E6761D1E.gif

Two decades of epic shitness makes for interesting viewing.

There was that game in 2013 where we weren’t even meant to be in the finals though. That was ******* great.
I would’ve been able to enjoy it in its entirety had I not turned the TV off.

Okay enough of the silly stuff. Time for some serious footy talk ahead of round one.

Always a massive game in front of a huge crowd. Once again I will have the pleasure of looking on with 80,000 Richmond supporters as the unfurl the flag.

With any luck like two seasons ago I will be taking a massive s**t at the time.
I am always amazed at how you sync up your bowel movements with each Richmond game. Truly fascinating Tony.

Huge news overnight too with the Corona Virus. Gil has come out and said we may be playing games with no fans in the venue. Generally we have to wait until about round 6 for that most seasons, it may come even earlier this year?

Yeah Essendon games normally bring on a very loose type of stool.
Reminds me of a joke about what you should not say to someone at a certain type of establishment once they have risen from their seating at the bar.
“Can I push your stool in” seems like the friendly thing to offer, but it can be terribly misconstrued if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Huge news overnight too with the Corona Virus. Gil has come out and said we may be playing games with no fans in the venue. Generally we have to wait until about round 6 for that most seasons, it may come even earlier this year?
Luckily for the AFL they have been trialling this concept for a few seasons already at lolnorf games....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back