Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s their whipping boy

But no one applies more pressure than kayne

We look better when he’s in our side (the games he’s played including our only 2 wins this year)

The nuffies focussing on 1 handball going out of bounds lol

He’s been very good since coming back in. No issue giving him 1 more year in the rookie list
Ha he’s cooked stop it . No chance of staying on

The awful handball when we were surging down the wing

The Turner special - crabbing it around the top of the 50 and splurting a garbage I50 to the pocket, letting the team work it back out to him still standing at the top of the 50 then splurting another rubbish entry straight to a contest

A bunch of really awesome tackling and chasing and harassing and smothering

Quintessential game from Turner. I've had enough

The Turner special - crabbing it around the top of the 50 and splurting a garbage I50 to the pocket, letting the team work it back out to him still standing at the top of the 50 then splurting another rubbish entry straight to a contest

I had enough quite a while ago. Every good thing is matched by an awful one. It's not enough to be a trier.

He’s their whipping boy

We look better when he’s in our side (the games he’s played including our only 2 wins this year)

He’s been very good since coming back in. No issue giving him 1 more year in the rookie list

gary coleman wtf GIF

He’s their whipping boy

He is gone. Can’t fault the effort, it he won’t get another year.

that's the issue though isn't it - tries his guts out, gives 100% but the skill level just isn't there. is that a case of brad scott fumbling development? is that just because his natural ceiling wasn't that great?

Kayne Turner has heart, but Football in the Groin had a football in the groin.

He’s their whipping boy

I agree, deserves another year or 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet here we are with posters still defending him - and wanting to retain him - after all these years.

Beggars belief.
Well, from yesterday's line up slot in either Zurhaar, George, Harvey, Watson*, Hansen, Powell, Phillips, Drury, and change roles as needed.

I would back any of them to actually do something with the ***ing ball, if they got an 8 possession game like KT's standard output.

KT is the road to nowhere.

Well, from yesterday's line up slot in either Zurhaar, George, Harvey, Watson*, Hansen, Powell, Phillips, Drury, and change roles as needed.

I would back any of them to actually do something with the ***ing ball, if they got an 8 possession game like KT.

KT is the road to nowhere.
He had 15 touches yesterday and the week before

People hate to admit it but he’s been one of our better players since coming back

15 touches with a third of them turn overs. He's a momentum killer. A very limited s**t footballer. I don't know how anyone on this board can want to improve as a football club but be all for having this bloke on the list.

15 touches with a third of them turn overs. He's a momentum killer. A very limited s**t footballer. I don't know how anyone on this board can want to improve as a football club but be all for having this bloke on the list.
Which is the same disposal efficiency as most players who play mid or forward

He pressures and gets involved

I don’t see any issue keeping him as ready made depth in the small forward role on the rookie list

Not saying he’s a walk up best 22 but he’s 27 and can play a role

Piles on Bailey Scott each week but comes in here to defend Kayne ******* Turner. Couldn't make this up.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

He’s automatically in the SFL hall of fame when he hangs up the boots

Smother Football League

He had 15 touches yesterday and the week before

People hate to admit it but he’s been one of our better players since coming back
Stretch IMO, but whatever.

You can't have a player that can't select let alone find the right target in a team that drops its collective bundle the minute we have a couple of turnovers. He should never have been re rookied and we won't do it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back