Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Shai needs to play plenty of midfield minutes which is what’s happening at the moment due to
Injuries to Hopper and Prestia . He cannot be left up forward for extended periods.

The rest of the team needs to be structured around our best players… not Bolton played to suit other players who can’t play anywhere else.

Isaac Heeney is the classic example … has always played forward with tiny spells in the midfield as Swans have had mids who can’t play forward as well as Heeney. Now because Parker, Mills and Adams are out he plays almost permanent midfield and he’s the best player in the game. It took until he was 28yo.

So when Prestia and Hopper are back and we are looking to give McAuliffe midfield minutes etc.. we need to ensure Bolton keeps playing loads on the midfield and doesn’t get ‘cold’ forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hes gonna have several games where the marks stick, has no decent matchup and the ball bounces right every time resulting in bags of 5+ goals. Surprisingly Shai is still 101-1 in the coleman which is insane for someone coming equal 4th on the leader board with 11 goals. Our future FF Sam Darcy 13-1 for the rising star award.
A nice multi paying 1313-1. Just saw a preview for the omen movie so I'm taking that smexy number as a sign 😳😳😳😳😳

chrome_screenshot_1712582340292.png

Still has a massive ceiling this bloke in terms of effectiveness in games. His best can be very damaging - up there with the best in the League. For you supporters if he can be consistent and have more often than not that type of output (game vs Saints)....he could be the best player in the League in 2-3 years time. He is only 25, so he should be starting to enter his peak years - 25 to 29/30ish...

Exciting times ahead hopefully for the Tigers.

How good this guy is, is the reason i would take the risk on JUH.

We need to find him a long-term fwd partner ASAP
JUH would cost the farm. Can't really do that after our recent long term and high cost trades for Hopper and Taranto

JUH would cost the farm. Can't really do that after our recent long term and high cost trades for Hopper and Taranto
though if dusty pulls the pin, dont we have 1.2m sitting there? or was it front loaded and he is on 800ish now?

throw in a few veterans wages who have retired and we now bank a few 100k off each since they are now replaced by kids.
surely we have a fair chunk to spend even after hop and taranto?

though if dusty pulls the pin, dont we have 1.2m sitting there? or was it front loaded and he is on 800ish now?

throw in a few veterans wages who have retired and we now bank a few 100k off each since they are now replaced by kids.
surely we have a fair chunk to spend even after hop and taranto?
Hes not a FA.
Salary is irrelevant what do you want to trade for him?

Bolton has 8 career brownlow votes against the highest against amonst any other oppositon, going to need a big game from him again

Hes gonna have several games where the marks stick, has no decent matchup and the ball bounces right every time resulting in bags of 5+ goals. Surprisingly Shai is still 101-1 in the coleman which is insane for someone coming equal 4th on the leader board with 11 goals. Our future FF Sam Darcy 13-1 for the rising star award.
A nice multi paying 1313-1. Just saw a preview for the omen movie so I'm taking that smexy number as a sign 😳😳😳😳😳

View attachment 1954187
You got rolled mate i would've taken your money for 10,000-1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back